12|What The Hell Is Going On?

Yeon Seo was unwillingly ready to execute her master plan to cover up her drunken mistake. She was sad, confused, angry and terrified. She finally sent up a small prayer to the lord and hoped for the best and walked out of the store room near Jimin's dead body in her living space.

Just to confirm that it wasn't a dream she knelt down in front Jimin's body just to confirm once again whether he was dead. She pressed her fingers against Jimin's wrist to check his pulse.

Yeon Seo's pov

I placed my fingers on his wrist to check his pulse and confirm his death once again. "What the freak ,why can I feel his pulse?!, Is he alive?!........No, no way he cant be...." I gasped and a shiver ran through my spine and I slightly patted his cheeks to check whether he was really alive or was I dreaming. Soon I saw a beautiful pair of dark black ebony eyes staring straight at me with horror in them.

"Shit, are you alive Park Jimin?", I blurted out. Tears ran down my cheeks as I looked at the now alive handsome hallyu star sitting in front of me and thinking about the horrible consequences of this situation.

________________________________________________________________________________

HELLOOO! wonderful readers!!

I know this is an extremely short chapter....but consider it to be a filler.....or whatever....

ik you guys have been wanting longer chapters, they will be longer chapters soon

Plus I was extremely busy this week watching BTS perform in BBMAS....they looked so good

ok bye now and don't forget to vote .....