28|Are We Dating?!

YeonSeo's apartment

Jimin's pov

Walking the streets of Seoul with YeonSeo's intertwined with mine felt right although people would consider it wrong. YeonSeo huddled closer to me as we headed towards her apartment, perks of having fall weather in Seoul I thought and smiled to myself.

"Don't smile, it's annoying" YeonSeo pouted.

"Hmmmm..." I said in return as we reached the front porch of her house.

She pulled me inside by tugging the collar of my shirt and shut the doors of her apartment quickly.

"So what are we?!" I asked finally breaking the silence.

"I don't know you say.....because if I answer and you don't accept it, I will be hurt."

"I don't know to be honest "I replied unable to phrase my thoughts into a sentence.

"Ummmm...then why did you kiss me...huh?!" she asked me with anger and confusion in her face.

"Well! First of all you attacked me with your lips and then I just continued what you had started. "I stated.

"What do you mean by attack?!" YeonSeo asked in confusion.

"Well! Was it your first kiss cause your lips started trembling as soon as they made contact with mine" I smirked.

"Hey! What do you mean first kiss.... I have had my fair share of kissing." She said while stammering a bit which indicated that she was lying.

"No I mean, like afterwards you were really good but initially you were a bit confused about what you were doing."

"So many years of practicing with the pillow finally paid off" she mumbled under her breathe but obviously I heard it.

"Ha! I knew it was your first time kissing a guy" I shouted.

"Ya ok whatever ......but then what are we Jimin?!" she asked now looking a bit serious

"Well! You like Taehyung so what's the point"

"What ?! No....who the hell said that.

"Then why is he your phone's wallpaper and why do you keep praising him?" I retorted.

"Well, it's just that I got into your band and he is my bias thingy."

"Shouldn't I be your bias!?" I questioned.

"Is it necessary that my boyfriend has to be my bias" she replied bluntly.

"Ya...I mean....wait...what did I hear 'boyfriend' "I dramatically said while quoting the word boyfriend with my hands.

"Didn't you say that to Yoora!"

"I mean yes I did."

"Why did you do that tho like you could easily have ratted me out."

"I don't know like hiding the truth from Yoora felt correct and I would not ever let you get caught cause I like you!"I said blushing slightly.

"Wow! Unexpected....but surprisingly I like you as well" she mumbled shyly.

____________________________________

YeonSeo's pov

"Wow! Unexpected....but surprisingly I like you as well "I mumbled shyly.

I finally said after gathering all the courage that I had in me. I looked at Jimin for a response but he just looked at me smiling. Then I don't what took over me but I scooted closer to him and pecked his cheeks. To my surprise Jimin didn't flinch but cutely patted his lips probably to notify that he wanted me to peck his lips.

"Ha...sure but so.....are we a couple thingy" I asked.

"Duh!"

He said and came closer to me and then kissed my lips softly.

"We are officially dating now....YeonSeo." he smiled cheekily.

I smiled back at him and kissed him again since I definitely wanted more of him. I looked at him and he definitely also wanted the same. He then suddenly placed his small but strong hands in my inner thighs pulling me on his lap. My heart did a small somersault and I wrapped my arms around his well built figure.

He had started kissing me gently which had ultimately turned into rough and desperate ones. Obviously now both of us were quiet lusty for each other since I realized that his shirt had been removed showcasing his perfectly shaped pecs while I on the other hand was sitting with my shirt's buttons undone and ready to be tossed away.

Jimin then came near me and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck and whispered "You cute".

I smiled and then realized that it was just a distraction to what he was about to do. He slyly smiled as he brought his lips near my collar bone probably to leave a hickey. I didn't mind to what he was doing and let him continue while I drew some weird shapes with my fingers at the back of his neck while still sitting on his lap.

We both were immersed in each other's beauty and  unbothered about our surrounding when we both heard a loud cough and our attention was drawn to the person standing in my front door.

"Shit! What are you doing here Kim......" Jimin and I said in unison.

______________________________________________________

Hola!!

Things got heated up but who do you think the cock blocker is...?!

IDK....drop down your guesses!!

Also BTS in Riyadh wow!!!

And also Jungkook's new fake/real (idk what) tattoo with that ponytailed hair is what I'm living for.....!! ;-)

Also it's Jimochi's b'day in few hours(according to kst)  ......and I'm gonna cry myself to sleep since he is getting cuter day by day like have you'll seen the vlog.... it's like baby boi culture is thriving :'( :'(

But anyway do vote and follow my profile for more upcoming stories.

xxx

Ritika <3