24|YeonSeo's Golden Days

Lee YeonSeo did not regret working in Kakao koffee company anymore because she actually started having fun in the office, thanks to Kim Taehyung. She initially had a notion in her head that he also would be a snobbish celebrity like Jimin was earlier. But to her surprise Taehyung wasn't snobbish at all plus he was extra friendly compared to the other members. In fact he used to always pamper YeonSeo with food and her favorite Starbuck's coffee.

Although Jimin had warned YeonSeo that something was fishy she didn't pay heed to his words. She actually had grown fond of Taehyung's friendly behaviour. She liked his square shaped smile, his beautiful facial features and his manly voice which was deeper than the  deep blue seas. He was perfect from top to bottom. Well one could say she kind of developed a crush on him. In fact working with six members of BTS kind of made her interested in the band. And she actually had spent nights in Yoora's house fangirling over the band, leaving Jimin alone all by himself.

Jimin wouldn't have known that she had grown so fond of his bestie if Yoora hadn't texted her one evening. Well, YeoSeo had returned from her work with a huge smile on her face and seeing her smile made Jimin also happy unknowingly. She came home gave Jimin a big hug out of excitement and went to freshen up. Meanwhile Yoora had texted YeonSeo which made her phone screen glow up and there Jimin had seen his best friend Kim Taehyung's dashing picture as her wallpaper. Jealousy had crept inside Jimin's heart, he didn't know why he felt that way but he did. Suddenly he wanted to tell YeonSeo something that he wanted to tell her from the pass few days but he couldn't .

"Isn't Taehyung super friendly!",she had blurted in front of him which had obviously pissed Jimin and made him sad.

YeonSeo on the other hand herself couldn't understand why her life was perfect all of a sudden she was overwhelmed on receiving so much love from two handsome men. Jimin was super sweet all the time in home, always ready to help and smiling. Taehyung  on the other hand was sweet in the office accompanying her always and spoiling her with food and acting cute on her request.

But little did she know that Jimin's feeling for her were genuine and that of Taehyung's were just a show.

_________________________________________________________________________________

: hola another filler chapter from my perspective

btw  my new ff Melody is out now you might wanna check it out

xoxo author