15|Sasaeng!?!

It was a Sunday afternoon and Park Jimin and Lee Yeon seo were officially room mates. Even though Jimin wanted to run away and Yeon seo was mentally not ready to keep him in her house....but due to the unwanted situations that had been made.....they had to do what they had mutually decided to do.

Yeon seo's pov

I had gone inside my room when I heard Jimin shouting.

"Yah! free me please and buy me new clothes.....I smell like alcohol and sweat...but good quality sweat cause it's a celebrity's sweat", he chortled.

"Ewww! that's gross....wait I don't have any clothes for you because I'm a girl.....and about freeing you from those ropes I'm not doing that....not at all...what if you run away....", I said

" I won't ,I promise we had a deal didn't we and you will be caught by the police soon so I'm not running away....and what do you mean you won't give me clothes to wear huh...how am I supposed to wear this sweaty piece of clothing that also has splotches of blood on them....are you a human or a monster?!.....Plus I'm hungry feed me....," he pouted.

"Okay wait", I said and knelt down in front of him ,untied him and helped him to get him up on his feet. Then I took him inside my bed room since I did not want to take him inside my store room although it was the only spare room in my terrace apartment.

"Wait, why am I going inside your  bedroom....what are your intentions lady?...even though I might be flirtatious in nature I'm not in the mood of making out with my kidnapper.....Don't you have a spare room take me there." he said with a shocked look on his face.

"I have no intentions of making out with you.... ever...but its just.....that.... this room might be a bit messy as it is my store room....ok... and don't judge me....and it contains all unused products of mine...but you can change your clothes and sleep there cause there is a small bed inside....so ya...", I nervously said.

"I don't care...I just need to sleep for a few days and then I'll be gone..so don't worry...and I'm also kind of a messy person...so I don't mind ...better than sharing a room with you", he said .

I was hesitant to take him to that room and at that very moment my phone buzzed and I got a text from Yoora.

My heart was pounding and then he shrieked

My heart was pounding and then he shrieked. I noticed that he had already entered the room and he was freaking out.  I knew this was coming and hence I was avoiding the store room. I also knew he would ask weird questions and pass weird comments...I mentally face palmed myself and thought what mess I had got  myself into.

Jimin's pov

As soon as I entered Yeon Seo's store room I was traumatized. Her store room's walls were covered with my group BTS's posters and pictures. I was shooketh to the core and I couldn't digest what was going.