7|My Boss Is An Ass

After Jimin ran out of the office, Yeon Seo was called to the office by her boss. She was tensed but she had to confront her boss no matter what, she kept muttering curses to her boss and Jimin for being an ass. She fixed her clothes and put on a sad face to mask her anger.

Jungkook's pov

It had been over 10 minutes since Jimin hyung had left the room and had not returned after his hushed conversation with Taehyung hyung. Then I saw a female employee enter the meeting room with a dejected look on her face....damn she was pretty.

"Have you seen Jimin  huh? He is a small man but good looking and keeps on blurting out that he is a famous Hallyu star....have you seen him?", I asked her with eager eyes.  She did not reply and had a blank look on her face. I looked at Taehyung  and nudged him to leave the office and look for Jimin  as it would be bad if Jimin  got panic attacks suddenly in the middle of the road. Taehyung immediately got up and ran out of the room as he was concerned for Jimin  aswell...I guess...even though they had been fighting since the last few weeks. 

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused we will be back soon for the photoshoot", I quickly replied to calm down the situation and ran out of the building to go back to the dorm to find out what happened and inform everyone.

Yeon Seo's pov

I saw that Jungkook guy running after Taehyung. He was cute ughhh!! but I had bigger problems in front of me now as I spotted my boss with an exasperated look on his face.

As soon as he looked at me he yelled out ,"Transfer employees are hopeless, you couldn't do such a simple task. We lost our biggest clients .....get lost now.....ugh!! I might need to grab a drink...."

Tears rushed down my eyes and I walked out of the office to grab a glass of beer in the nearest alley's bar to cry out my pain and anger by chugging down several glasses of alcohol.

_______________________________________END OF POV______________________________

It had been a few hours since Yeon Seo had entered the bar and by this time she had chugged down like 5 to 6 mugs of beer and she was a bit tipsy. She was about to leave before she acted like a drunkard ,but she spotted her boss. The alcohol had taken control of her body and her vision was kinda blurred, she picked up an empty beer bottle and ran out in an attempt to smash it on her boss's head.

Yeon Seo's pov

I spotted my boss through my blurred vision wearing that same white outfit he was wearing earlier a feeling of revenge came upon me and I thought how the fuck could he insult me in front of everyone. It wasn't my fault that Jimin had refused to sign the contract...... I followed him through the dark alleys of Seoul with an empty beer bottle in the hope of bashing it on his head before he publicly humiliated me again. Obviously I was drunk or else I wouldn't have taken such a decision but conscience had left my body and followed him through the dark alleys of Seoul.

______________________________________________________________________________

Suspense................ i guessss

keep reading bootiful ppl.....