3|Moving Day

YeonSeo's pov

After I got the job offer I immediately agreed to do it and my parents and I started making arrangements for me to leave for Korea. My dad went to confirm and check on the tickets which was already booked by the company for that very night. While my mom and I were checking for cheap apartments in suburbs of Seoul . We found quite a few but were not pleased so I decided to contact my best friend Kim Yoora who was my friend ever since we lived in Busan. She had recently shifted to Seoul as well from Busan.

When I gave her the exciting piece of news of me moving she started squealing in the phone "Wow ! Yeon Seo at last we will be able to live together , well kind of . I have an empty small plus cheap apartment right next to the apartment where I live, you can move in and I'll talk to the owner right away"

"That is actually great I'm finally getting a job and can move in next to you I'm so happy yay!!  " , I squealed in excitement.  

Soon my dad entered screaming that I better start packing as my flight was at around 12:30 am and I had to leave for the airport by 11:30pm. I looked at the watch and it was around 12:00pm in the afternoon and I immediately got ready to pack my clothes and other important stuff.

I had successfully packed and got ready by 10:00 at night and was ready to leave for the airport. I then called Yoora so that she could pick me up from Incheon airport when I landed in Seoul the next morning. It seemed as if after struggling for so many months everything was escalating so quickly that I couldn't comprehend that what was going on.

My parent's came to drop me at the airport and they both hugged me tightly wishing me good luck while my mom started weeping softly. She planted a big kiss om my cheeks and softly whispering in my ears "I am proud of you Yeon Seo , I knew things would fall into place perfectly".

"Thank you both for being there constantly and believing in me" I said with a teary eye. However the announcements were being made and I soon found myself heading towards the airport security leaving my parents behind.

I reached Seoul the next morning at around 10 and found Yoora waiting for me with a box of doughnuts. I ran towards her hugging her tightly as I was meeting her after 14 years. Soon we both headed towards our apartments and got in a cab.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺ 

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙

Yoora's pov

I saw that Yeon Seo was admiring the beautiful streets of Seoul and I decided to give her a surprise" Yah, Yeon Seo I have a happy piece of news for you and that is I have become the official member of BTS's Fan club isn't that an amazing piece of news. I saw that she was least interested but gave me a smile and said "Your the only daughter of a rich family so its easy for you to stan a kpop band without doing a job even though your a grown up woman of age 23. But whatever enjoy I won't stop you."

" Heya ! think carefully and watch what you say have you seen the handsome members of the group and especially the maknae line......ughhh!! My heart can't handle their cuteness especially Park Jimin." I said in a hyper active tone.

"Fine , all celebrities are snobbish  .....maybe he looks good but who cares fan girling ain't gonna suffice my hunger or whatever I don't even care I need to earn money and that's my main motive, and dare you distract me....Yoora!!" She said and went on looking at the streets of Seoul.

"By the way let me rest at your house for today atleast and then I can start looking for apartments from tomorrow." YeonSeo babbled.

"Hold up girl what look for apartments..... I kind of already bought an apartment for you, thought its small but it's next to mine and we have like connected terraces so it's pretty dope and all.", I babbled.

YeonSeo gaped at me with a 'what the hell are you speaking' look on her face to which I just nodded my head and said.

"I got your back it's ok"

We reached the apartment and Yeon Seo   being the emotional freak that she was got taery eyed and hugged me but then reality hit us heard when we realized that it was getting late so YeonSeo being an organized person started settlig her things immediately and I lend her a helping hand. It seemed as if she wasn't affected by the jet lag at all. After about 4-5 hours of hard work her house was looking beautiful and spic and span especially her bedroom.

After that we both ate noodles for dinner and went to sleep as it was Yeon Seo's first day of work at the new company the next day

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Edited