17|Demands![Pt.2]

Yeon Seo's pov

I left my terrace apartment and locked the main door with a password and locked the main gate. I had two gates in my terrace apartment and it seemed as if my fate had been planed already since small apartments like mine generally did not have two doors .  I had promised Jimin that  I wouldn't tie him with ropes to prevent him from running away hence I made sure that my apartment doors were locked properly and the double doors in my apartment were helping me right now.

I heaved looking at the list of things Jimin wanted and mentally slapped myself as to why I had agreed to do this. He wanted all costly and expensive stuff that my broke ass couldn't afford. But anyhow I found myself entering the nearest Saint Laurent shop. I bought two pair of shirts and one Jeans for him.....the shopkeeper also told me that my boy friend was so lucky that I was such an amazing girl friend and gifting him good clothes.... I laughed at what he said and thought never will I fall for a man like Jimin even though he was good looking.                                  

After that I entered the nearest starbucks shop. The smell of the coffee gave such a soothing effect as soon as it entered my nostrils. It had been a while since I had entered a Starbucks shop, since I had been drinking instant coffee for the past few months. Being a coffee addict I missed my Starbucks coffee but my economical condition wasn't strong enough to buy me  Starbucks coffee everyday. Yet, here I was standing in front of the coffee counter mumbling Jimin's order so that rich ass would keep his mouth shut and cooperate with me. After about 20 minutes I reached my apartment and saw Jimin in a miserable condition.

Jimin's pov

I woke up with a throbbing head ache and it took me a few minutes to get acquainted to my surroundings and realize that I had fainted and Yeon Seo wasn't there .  And at that very moment the holy words of my best friend Kim Taehyung came into my mind.

"Don't worry its nothing serious ,Jimin has just gone for a very short break and will be back soon.",

For now I will be doing the backup vocals ,but Jimin will be back soon ,his just gone for a short vacation to release stress ...don't worry ARMYs everything is under control and fine.",

Was he honestly not bothered with the fact that I was missing and the thought of being neglected by my most precious friend scared me even more. I needed someone to console me and talk to me. I felt myself panicking and getting more anxious as time passed. There had always been someone who had comforted me when I had my anxiety relapse but now there was no one. The thought of being left alone frightened me even more. I felt tears run down my cheeks and I literally started crying.

But then the door opened and standing there was Yeon Seo with a confused look on her face.       I ran up to her immediately and pulled her in my arms in a warm and safe hug.                    Surprisingly, seeing her made me a little less nervous in spite of the fact   that I was trapped in her house and she was no one to me.                                                                                                                         But hugging her made me feel safe and I blurted out,"You are back".

Yeon Seo's pov

As soon I entered the house I found Jimin in tears. I was confused as to why he was crying and that very moment he pulled me into a hug and I  had mixed feelings about it. Maybe it was the fact that I hadn't  come in contact with my opposite gender for a few months or maybe it was the fact that a freaking kpop star was hugging me. I was so awkward as his arms entangled me and I unknowingly pushed him.