9|I Murdered Someone.......

Yeon Seo's pov

I think I had fainted for a while, My body felt groggy and luckily by this time I was in my full senses even though I definitely was not feeling well. I looked at my watch and it was 2 am in the night. The alley were I had fainted was dark and there was no one around except a man lying in front of me. I was tensed and crept up to him in an attempt to wake him up, I recalled hitting his head with a beer bottle as I spotted the broken pieces of the bottle were scattered all around. I clearly recalled that I had planned to hit my boss, a shiver ran through my spine thinking of the consequences of my drunken feat.

However I decided to wake up my boss and went closer to him. Even though the figure of the man was extremely thin and fit which my boss was not I approached him. He was lying flat on the ground his face facing the ground, I also noticed that he had blonde hair which definitely my boss did not have.

My heart was beating fast and I was tensed thinking on whom did I smash the bottle. I turned the man a which exposedhalf of his face as it was covered with a mask. He had beautiful features. Blood covered his forehead and my heart skipped beat looking at the blood.

I gently removed the mask exposing his entire face, and my eyes filled with horror and only one thing came to my mind, "I killed Park Jimin."

Hiiii pretty ppl!!

ik the picture does not match the description to the Clothes i had mentioned which Jimin wore [if that made sense...idk] but can't help cause i couldn't find any other picture and this was the closest that fit to the description ...somewhat.....

k bye