27| ゚✧ Kiss゚✧

YeonSeo's pov

I ran back to my home leaving the six boys in confusion and probably Kim Taehyung in suspicion. Luckily my house wasn't that far from my office and taking big steps I quickly reached my locality. Beads of sweat appeared on my forehead and my palms became sweaty. There was this constant thought going on inside my head that if Jimin would escape then things would go out of hands and on top of that, Kim Taehyung was also doubting me.  

I was a nervous wreck and scared and that was definitely evident since I almost bumped into people on the streets more than twice. Apologizing an elderly woman after bumping into her accidentally, I reached the local market area which was buzzing with activities. But to my dismay I still hadn't found Jimin and almost had given up hope of doing so. I was disheartened since I knew that Jimin would not be there when I would go back home. To be very honest I didn't care anymore since I knew that although I was drunk I had committed a crime that night and even though my stubborn self wouldn't agree but the truth was that I had kept                     'The Park Jimin' hostage in my house. I didn't even care anymore of what consequences I would have to face soon since my mind already kept saying that I would miss Jimin and that what only mattered. I didn't  even know why I felt happy when Yoora said that Jimin before leaving had claimed to be  my boy friend. And the truth right now was that  I had actually grown fond of Jimin unknowingly and hiss absence would drive me mad.

I was getting all emotional and mushy on the road when I spotted a blonde haired guy.   Happiness flooded my mind and I muttered "Jimin" under breathe. I ran towards him only to realize that was random teenage boy.

He gave me a weird look when I mumbled " Sorry I was looking for a blonde haired person "

"Maybe you were looking for that man over there", he said pointing towards another blonde haired guy and walking away.

I realized that  the guy was true indeed since I finally spotted him wearing the ripped jeans and shirt that I had bought him on the first week of his stay in my house. He looked ever so gentle and handsome although he had covered his face with his mask. But my heart shattered when I realized that he was standing near a police station probably debating to go in or not.

I rushed towards him and pulled him into my embrace and muttered "We had a deal".              Tears rushed down my cheeks and he did nothing but free himself from my embrace.

"What deal YeonSeo, I can't leave with you anymore" he exclaimed.

"How could you, I thought I could trust....I ...I..just" I mumbled.

"Why should you trust me go and trust Kim Taehyung" he shouted which drew the attention of people.

"What are you even speaking...how did Kim Taehyung come in between of all this." I said trying to pull him into my arms but ultimately failing to do so.

"You my dear are a genius, you freaking kidnapped me and then started flirting with that Taehyung" he shouted taking of his mask.

My mind went blank when he did that I knew people were looking at us and if they identified him then I was doomed. I  couldn't comprehend what to do when he blurted again.

"You kidnapped a celebrity like me , you freaking kidnapped park -"

Before he could complete his sentence I quickly got on my tip toes and placed my lips on his and I unknowingly or maybe knowingly wrapped my hands  around his neck. He probably was surprised and in awe of what was going since he didn't kiss me back. I would be lying if I said I didn't want him to do so. My desire was fulfilled when he kissed me back rather passionately and now it was my turn to get shocked.

"Random weird couple, let's ignore them" I heard people mumbling and leaving and continuing their own business.

But now my concern was that I was literally stuck to Park Jimin and he showed no sign of leaving me. The more amusing part was when he used his hands to lift me up and carry in his arms. So basically I was kind of straddling Jimin in the middle of road but I obviously wasn't going to complain. 

"Can we stop now" he finally said breaking the kiss.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Jimin's pov

"Can we stop now" I finally said after that surprising make out session.

"Ummmm.....I didn't mean to like .....but I won't say I regret doing it ....but  then" YeonSeo said stammering with an evident blush on her cheeks.

"Hmmmm.....you won't regret cause  you kissed me duh!" I said putting my mask back on.

"Ya, so bye go and complain or do whatever you wanna....but I felt like if I didn't do what I did right now then I  would have felt sorry for myself."  she said with sadness  in her voice.

" I wasn't going to complain.....why would I "

"I don't know maybe because you hate me." she muttered.

"You're the one who doesn't like me, you always praise Tae" I retorted.

" Hey! omg ! I don't like him in that way ok...there's nothing between us...omg!" she said giving a 'are you being serious' look.

"Then what are we" I blurted.

"Let's go and discuss shall we" she asked.

"Hmm let's go to our house" I said intertwining my hands  around YeonSeo's delicate ones.

A big smile appeared on my face and I felt stress free for the first time in a while.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

ok so that happened and ya why are the main characters like this well I posted another chapter giving the reason behind ( it's not an update but a little piece of info to understand the story well enough.)

And this chapter maybe hinting to possible future smut content.....ahem ahem.....MAYBE!

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

xxx

Ritika (✿◕‿◕)