4|Uh! I Hate My Life

It had been like a week since Yeon Seo had been working in the 'Kakao Koffee' company as an employee. Everyone was pleased with her sincerity towards her work. However she was still a transfer employee but would soon get promoted as a permanent employee. Her work mainly was to write contracts and checks for errors and stuff and this week the official brand ambassadors of the company BTS's maknae line  would be coming to sign the contract with the company.

Yeon Seo was in charge of printing and drafting the contract and hence she was a bit tensed as she had to work so hard for the people she did not even like.

Yeon Seo's pov

I had been working since the past
4 to 5 hours but my boss was just being an ass and telling me that he was not pleased with my work.
No matter how much hard I tried he wasn't pleased.....ugh!!!
I hate him so much.....
However I quickly wrapped up my work and finished it and handed it over to my boss for the meeting between the BTS maknae line and our company....
I couldn't understand that out of so many kpop groups they had to choose BTS and that to the maknae line , which meant that arrogant Jimin would be coming aswell....ugh!!!!
Yoora would go cuckoos but I'm least interested to see that Jimin.

( Hey guys!
The author here!
This chapter might be boring...idk
But I had to add it .....
Hopefully you will like the plot of the story as it progresses as the main plot hasn't even started...⚡
Okay bye guys )