16|Demands!![Pt.1]

Yeon seo's pov

I called Jimin who was taking to long to clean himself up in the washroom. I had given him a men's hoodie that I had picked up last week in a sale since I was all about the comfy outfits.

He came out as soon as I  called him wiping his drenched blonde hair. I have to admit seeing him with water dripping off his hair and with a fresh face made me realize how charming and attractive he was. I was internally drooling and lost in my own thoughts when he suddenly  called me," Yah! stop checking me out."

" Ahem

" Ahem ...Ahem ..... I wasn't checking you out,ok", I  said and I saw him smirking.  I saw that his forehead still had cuts from the  beer bottle that I had smashed on his head. Guilt took over me and I told him to sit down. Surprisingly he did what I told him to do. I brought my first aid kit and sat beside him on the couch.

"Here take this, those cuts look bad, this will make it better.", I said pushing the first aid kit towards him.

" I can't use first aid ....my dressing noona or my band members  do it for me", he pouted.

" Is this another way to flirt...huh?!", I enquired.

But the look in his eyes were genuine and I said  " Fine, I'll help".
I moved closer to him for a better access to the cuts on his forehead . I cupped his face with one hand and gently patted the ointment on his cut. His skin felt soft on my finger tips and then I realized that we were  really close. I quickly finished the medication by putting a small band aid.

" Now , that's done, it'll get better soon, hope you will be able to do it the next time if necessary.", I blurted and shifted away from him.                                                                                               My heart was throbbing in my rib cage thinking about the intense moment I had shared with him just now. How ever he seemed to be fine maybe because he was used to girls fawning over him.

 He said," I'm hungry Miss. Kidnapper, feed me, I'm literally starving". The growl  that came from his stomach made it more evident and he gently tapped his stomach indicating how hungry he was.  

I quickly went inside my kitchen and brought in  a hot steaming bowl  of ramen. I had actually grown fond of this popular Korean cuisine in the last few months and was having it for breakfast for the past few weeks. I placed the steaming bowl of ramen in front of him and told him to enjoy it.

 I placed the steaming bowl of ramen in front of him and told him to enjoy it