30|Taehyung's threat

YeonSeo's pov

After my boss called I had rushed to the photoshoot location. Honestly the last few days with Jimin were the best time I had since I came to Seoul. The thought of us dating was so surreal, firstly because he was an unreachable hallyu star and secondly, I would've never imagined to date such an uptight person. I reached the venue and started doing my job. After about an hour the group came except of course Jimin. I gave them their lines for the shoot and proceeded to do my work. Honestly, I did my best to ignore any unnecessary conversation with Taehyung cause for the past few days I've been noticing his behavior is somewhat weird. And the way he looks at me everytime is uncanny. But obviously my luck is never in my favor so all my attempts of ignoring him went down the drain when he asked me to hang out with him after the shoot. I had to agree.

 Yeonseo are you done with your work?, Taehyung said.

Yeah almost. "I so hoped he would've forgotten about it" I thought.

After my work Taehyung and I went to the office canteen. We were just casually conversing when he started to talking about Jimin's kidnapping.

"Since the time Jimin has gone missing we've all tried our best to know about his whereabouts. You know a lot of our dances are getting affected due to his absence. But you know what the good news is? the detectives said they are very close to finding the culprit." He said.

"oh.. that's great" I said with a slight stutter. Feeling scared at the thought of being imprisoned.

"I know, right. Once we find out the culprit Bighit is surely gonna sue them. I'll make sure they do. No one can get away with kidnapping my best friend"

Great now I'll have to pay millions or maybe billions because of my stupid act. I don't even possess that kind of money. oh god what am I supposed to do.

"Hey! earth to Yeonseo" Taehyung said waving his hand in front of my face snapping me out of my trance.

"oh! sorry. About what you said definitely the culprit should be punished for doing this" I said not sure if I'm digging my own grave.

After a painfully long time, which according to my watch was mere 20 minutes Taehyung left as he had to go for his dance practice.

On my way home, I kept thinking of what Taehyung said. If they find out that I was the culprit I'm surely doomed. And if I get imprisoned then I won't be able to support my parents financially. All of these thoughts just made me feel helpless I couldn't help but cry. If only I wasn't stupid and desperate for that job I wouldn't have been in this condition right now. And again, the fact that I had to be away from Jimin who I had grown to love just added salt to the injury. I hadn't felt this frustrated ever in my life. The only feasible solution to all of this was to let Jimin go. If I don't then I'll be the cause of mine as well as my parents' demise. I couldn't bear that.

___________________________________________________________