6| Who's This Girl ?!

Jimin's pov

I walked out of the meeting room leaving Tae and Jungkook with surprised looks on their faces. I just wasn't feeling well and needed some fresh air, maybe Tae was right maybe I had a relapse of my anxiety attack , thinking about it I panicked even more and started running hurriedly towards the terrace to get some air. I was sweating badly and i realized that I had lost my way when I suddenly bumped into a random girl and we both fell on the ground.

Yeon Seo's pov

I was nervous ever since the meeting had started, I had heard from the staff that,that Park freaking Jimin was creating a scene inside the room ,complaining about the contract.

That Jimin was an ass....ugh!! i hated him more now. I started panicking on the thought of my Bitchy boss firing me for that Jimin not liking my contract, and I was walking hurriedly towards the meeting room when i bumped into this guy wearing a black mask and puma hoodie.

Jimin's pov

That girl was probably working in the company as i spotted her Id card.

"Excuse me do you know the way to the terrace?" , i asked her. She shot alook of disgust towards me yelling, "Excuse me mister look where you are going , don't you have sense? knocking people and running around randomly."

I had calmed a bit by this time but her comment made me mad and I pulled out my mask .

Yeon Seo's pov

" I'm the famous Hallyu star Park Jimin, don't you know me girl?", he said pulling off his mask and revealing his beautiful face. Yup, I admit it that he was fucking good looking.....

Yup, I officially had met the person i did not want to meet at all. But i had to be polite as i had to get the contract signed and i also needed to get promoted and the only barrier to that path was Jimin.....ughhh!!!

I smiled my best smile and tried to act cute "Awwww!! ofcourse I know you oppa, Why wouldn't I huh, your Park Jimin the most famous Hallyu star....but why are you not signing the contract someone must have worked haard on it, c'mon now oppa ...you should sign it...."
I cringed at what I had blurted out in front of Jimin....ugh!! things couldn't be better but it obviously did not work on him .

He gave me a smug look and said,"Aegyo doesn't work on me girl." Then he pushed me aside and put his mask back on and exited the office building .

I stood there thinking that i would have to spend my days in poverty as I would be fired just because of that arrogant Jimin....ughhh!!

I heard my phone ring and saw my boss was calling me which meant my death was near.

______________________________________________________________________________

( Finally! some interaction between the two main characters yay!!!

Hopefully you found the story good this far............don't forget to vote ok!!

xoxo

author )