11

*Warning: Sexual themes*

          Louise wasn't ashamed to admit she'd wondered about what Alfie was like behind closed doors. Part of his nature was intimidating but she'd been blessed to know his soft side. Both had a measure of intimacy and she wondered which was dominant.

Alfie shut the door behind him and broke the kiss to set her down on the bed. He shrugged off his waistcoat, his eyes glued to her. "You don't hafta do anything you don't want, love." He prefaced.

"You'd have to tie me up to stop me." She retorted just to rile him up more. There wasn't much doubt about her decision. It was hard to ignore the allure. The rush of telling him she loved him was just a step. She wanted to physically express love to him.

He chuckled and shook his head. "You've got a lot behind those innocent doe-eyes, don't ya?" He accused.

"Most girls like me like to rebel." She informed him coyly. "Not all of us are blushing virgins."

"Mhm...can see that now. You're still soft though." He murmured and knelt at the foot of the bed. His calloused hands grazed over her bare shins, dipping under to touch her calves. "Can't say m'not jealous that some other bloke had you 'fore me."

"Are you jealous?" Louise propped herself up on her elbows to watch him.

He grunted and grabbed her ankles to tug her closer. She sat up in front of him, being pliable to his will. "Maybe." He admitted gruffly. His eyes met hers. "But m'gonna ruin all other men for you." He gave her a devious smile. "Won't ever have someone who can love you like I can."

His confidence shot electric anticipation right to her toes. "Is that so?" She wrapped her arms around him. "What if I don't want any other man?"

"Then you've come to the right fucking place, haven't you?" He grinned and leaned forward to kiss her.

It was as if Alfie's romantic side was his true center, even if it had been neglected for the majority of his life. He stood perfectly evenly on the line of compassion and the need for power. His lips moved around hers softer than anyone else's but he commanded the kiss. Louise wasn't arguing she had a feeling he knew exactly what she needed. And if she needed to tell him, he'd listen. He craved power and the control over her pleasure was something intoxicating to him.

Louise drew away, pressing her forehead to his. "You won't want another woman after tonight." She told him. Her voice was teasing but there was a root of serious intention. She wanted Alfie all to herself and she prayed he wasn't like other men or even other women. The modern lover who thought it fun to hop from bed to bed. Too self-consumed to care about deep feelings.

He exhaled sharply and reached up to run his fingers through her soft curls. He realized he had never exactly 'made love'. Sure he'd fucked his way through France and London, what sinful bachelor didn't? But never had he gone to bed with a woman he loved. He couldn't even imagine doing anything else from that point on. Louise was sacred and to unravel her was a gift from heaven. The idea that he would have the potential to do that more than once in his lifetime was indescribable. "Won't even think 'bout another woman. You're the only one on my mind from now on, yeah?"

Her heart raced giddily. "I'm yours then."

That was enough to stroke Alfie's ego and get him kicked into high gear. He rocked back on his heels. "Go ahead, love, take that little thing off for me. Want to see all of ya."

He didn't need to tell her twice. Louise scooted back on the bed, lifting up to her knees. She held his lustful gaze as she slipped the nightgown over her head and tossed it to him.

"Fucking hell..." Alfie drawled out and rose to his feet. He couldn't take his eyes off her bare body. He ran a hand over his mouth and swallowed hard.