Chapter 15

"Guys, we seriously need a break like if I continue this then I will seriously die so early I wouldn't get my dream boyfriend in the future!"

And there you have Leo with his dramatic words again.

Hayley gave Leo a withering glare causing him to flinch and then scoff.

"Come on, girl you're no fun." Leo looked at me. "Right bae?"

I closed my book and sighed tiredly. "Yeah, Hayley, we seriously need a break."

We're at Hayley's house having a study group since our exams is just around the corner. Students don't even have the time to party, well... except for other students who won't have to care about failing because they would only just cheat their exams.

Hayley glared at the both of us. "Guys we need to do this or else you'll fail."

"We won't fail, Hay." I tried to reassure her but the keyword here was 'tried'.

"You don't know that."

If this woman is a professional serial killer then I bet that we're all dead right now because the way Hayley is looking at me is so damn scary.

But at the same time, it's so awesome.

"Look, sweet cupcake." Leo started, seemingly unfazed by Hayley's oh so deadly look. "We need a break."

Hayley huffed defeatedly. "Fine but we're continuing after that."

Leo cheered, clapping his hands with a grin on his face. "Fine by me, bae."

I nodded. "I will be forever grateful."

She rolled her eyes, resting her chin on her palm. "So what are we going to do now?"

I laid down at the cold floor and let out satisfied sound.

"My back's been killing me. Let me have a quick nap."

Leo also hummed in agreement and laid down as well.

"Yeah, I also need my beauty nap."

Hayley huffed, looking pissed at this but she eventually joined us at the floor and sighed.

I smiled softly and let sleep consume me.

______________________________________

"Mmm... " I moaned, feeling stiff and cold. Slowly opening my eyes, I was immidiately met with dim lights.

What?

Sitting up, it took me a minute to get my thoughts in order. I looked at my sides and saw Hayley and Leo sleeping like babies. I could hear Leo's light snorings making me giggle lightly.

I then looked at the window and I wondered when it got so dark. We were all taking a small nap so why wou---

Oh no.

I quickly grabbed my phone and cursed quietly when I saw 18 messages and 12 missed calls from my brothers.

Did I ever mention that I might be dying earlier that Leo now?

No? Well I'm telling it now.

I am going to freaking die!

Grabbing my stuff and putting them all in my back pack, I quickly wake up Leo and Hayley and we were all panicking to say the least.

Hayley was panicking about failing the exams because of our little nap time. Leo was shouting his head off about some date with a hot, sexy beast or something and I am obviously panicking about my brothers.