Chapter 22 - Another Mistake

holaaa :) one direction won 3VMA's, EEEEPPPPP. Omg, i was screaming!

Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Haha, school started so I don't know exactly when I'm going to update but I will whenever I can. :(

If you like it, please comment - vote - fan for updatees! :) love you lots, thanks for readinnnnng .xx

Enjoooy ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lana's POV:

From: Harry

You're a stupid slut. Haha, pathetic bitch.

I stared at the words in the message, reading it over and over again and I couldn't believe what was going on. It felt like I was paralyzed. I couldn't even shift my eyes from it no matter how much I wanted to. I wasn't expecting him to text me something like this when he'd said "he would text me later." But how stupid was I falling for his words and thinking he wasn't what I'd supposed. Thought completely wrong, didn't I? I shook my head and chuckled lightly, thinking really about how pathetic I was. The worst part is; I couldn't understand why it was hurting me so much? I felt like someone had just stabbed me in my heart and now I couldn't do anything to stop the bleeding. Wasn't it something he would do? Why was it causing such pain to me? I glanced at the message one more time before I broke, tears slipping out of my eyes uncontrollably.

I hadn't even changed when I got into my room. I was sat on my bed now, crying over a stupid text message from a stupid boy that shouldn't even mean anything to me. What happened tonight that would make him think it would be okay to just say that to me? Wasn't he the one who sang me a song in front of all those people and shared his entire heart-filled story with me? Didn't it mean anything to him? The anger was boiling inside me as I started to reply to his message.

To: Harry

You're exactly what I thought you were.

Don't even try and talk to me, just fuck off.

After sending the text, my head was spinning and I couldn't concentrate anymore. I just wanted to sleep. I promised I wouldn't let this happen to me, but he got to me and now I'm going to suffer through it. Flashbacks of the night attacked me as I lied in bed; his charming smile that showed those deep dimples and his mesmerizing green eyes. I shut my eyes tightly, trying to get his image out of my mind, but I couldn't. I was certain about one thing. I was falling deeply in love with Harry Styles, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Harry's POV:

Louis and I had searched my entire house, but no sign of my phone. He probably called it a billion times, hoping it wasn't on silent and at my house... but I guess luck wasn't with us. I didn't even have a lock on that thing. I groaned in frustration, positive that I would never find it and get to text Lana. God, I told her I would text her. Tonight went great though, and by the way she kissed my cheek, I'm sure I'll be able to call her mine soon.

"You better call and cut your phone service off before someone gets it and it starts charging you", Lou stated, falling onto the couch I was spread out on.

"Hmm... smart. I'll do it in the morning I guess, it's too late now", I replied. "You staying over?"

"Nah, I think I'm just going to head home now. See you tomorrow?"

"Sure."

After Louis left, I stayed on the couch as my eyes started drifting instantly. I was about to shut my eyes when the door rang. I grumbled as I got to my feet to answer it, betting it was Lou probably because he forgot something. Hasn't this kid ever heard of tomorrow? I sluggishly walked to the door and unlocked it, opening it not to see Louis, but another familiar face. Ashley.