Chapter 5 - A New Friend

Zayn's POV:

Jade and I walked to her class once the bell had rung.

"He better not do this to Katherine again", she said.

"Don't worry Jade, I'll talk to him. Keep it off your mind," I said.

"Okay babe, i'll see you in a bit then", she smiled and kissed her. I walked back to my class and Harry was already sitting at our table. I walked towards him and sat down.

"Before you say anything, there's nothing going on between me and Lana if you're thinking that. She's new here man, I just showed her the way to the office", he quickly said.

"Haha, relax. I didn't even say anything yet".

And then she walked in. I could see from the corner of my eye that Harry was looking at her. She walked upto the teacher and showed him her schedule.

"Oh great, new student!" he said smiling at her. "Alright, you can find yourself a seat. Well, there's only that one over there", he pointed to the desk in front of Harry and I. She started walking towards the table and noticed Harry.

"Hello again", she said smiling at him.

"Hey. Great, same class", he responsed.

"Yeah, thank god. At least I know someone in here now"

"Oh, and this is Zayn", he said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Zayn, Lana".

"Hello", I greeted her.

Lana's POV:

"Hi Zayn", I replied. Oh god, he's absoultely gorgeous.

"Like it here so far?", Harry said.

"Uhm, sure. Haha, haven't really seem much yet", I said.

As soon as I said the words the teacher had called for our attention. I turned around and noticed that there was already someone sitting at my table with me. I had to introduce myself, or it'd be kind of rude.

The teacher had given us work and got through what we had to do so I faced this girl who had short brown hair which were in light waves.

"Hey, I'm Lana", I said.

"Hi. I'm Chloe", she said smiling. I must admit, she was really pretty in her own way. She had sparkling green eyes, and had on a real nice top to bring them out more.

"Nice to meet you. I barely know anyone so it's good to sit with someone who'll actually talk to me", I responded.

"Oh yeah. No problem, but seems like you're getting along with the two behind us", she said winking.

"Haha, don't really know them much. One of them just showed me around this morning."

"Of course. Well, if you need anything.. let me know. Have you got a mobile?" I exchanged our numbers and decided to meet up for lunch since I didn't really know what I was to do alone. After class, I felt a light touch on my shoulder and turned out to see Harry and Zayn.

"Hey, you should come with us for lunch", Harry said.

"Uhmm.. Chloe and I decided to go together", I responded.

"Alright then, let's go Harry", Zayn said. I could tell he had somewhere better to be But I couldn't understand how absoultley good looking he was.. Like it was hard to believe someone like him was... real.

"Shut up Zayn. Okay Lana, you have fun with Chloe then", Harry said interrupting my thoughts and they walked away.

Next period went a bit slowly. I met someone in that class to, Nick. We talked a bit but he wasn't really into the conversation. Just trying to be nice I guess. After class ended, I texted Chole and met up with her and her friends near the cafeteria. She introduced me to them and they got something to eat. (I wasn't really hungry from all the food in the morning so I didn't take anything) We got to a table, seated ourselves, and I noticed three boys and two girls sitting almost perfectly at a table cross from ours. I recognized those faces..

__________________________________________________________

Hope you enjooy readinng this! :)