Chapter 10 - Just A Mistake

Helloooo :) I hope you've been enjoying thee story so faar! I try to update as soon as I can! There's a new character that I'm introducing in this chapter, and no hard feelings if it's your name. Haha, just saying. Please help me sharee this, It would mean a whole lot to me! <3 Thanks for readinnng.

- - - - - -

Harry’s POV:

The class I had after Zayn and Lana was with Niall and Liam. It went by real fast and both of them were just joking and having a laff with each other while I zoned myself out. When class ended, we headed out to go join the others and found Katherine first.

“See ya at the table guys”, Niall quickly said before turning to line up to get his food.

“Hey lovee”, Katherine said, looking me in the eyes and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled down at her and started walking towards the table we usually sat at. Zayn and Jade joined us and got lost in their own conversation.

“So, have you talked to Lana again?” she asked.

“Oh, uhmm.. yeah. She’s in one of my classes with Zayn”, I said looking in his direction. (hehe) “And speaking of Lana, she said she wants to go around and check some places out and I offered to show her. I know we made plans and I was wondering if we could go together with her”

“uhm.. is it just her?”

“No, she said she’s going with her older sister. If you don’t want to then it’s alright, I can tell her we won’t be going with them”

“No, it’s not that. Uhmm, does she ask Zayn as well? It’d be nice to have Jade come along..”

“Oh, no she didn’t but I could ask if we could all go. It’d be nice to get out and just hang out together.”

“Alright, but if we can’t then it’s alright. You can go with her and we can always make plans again right?” She smiled. I couldn’t take it. She was the sweetest girl ever and I know the way I treated her was absolutely horrible.  The thing is, I ‘cheated’ on her once, but I swear it wasn’t intentional. But cheating is cheating, and I admit that I have.

-The story of Harry cheating,  1 year ago. & Zayn and Jade weren’t dating then-

Our old friend, named Ashley (I apologize if it’s your name or someone close to you is named that. No harm intendedJ, I just randomly picked a name) who was hosting a party. Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and I met up at my place and we headed to pick up Jade and Katherine, however they cancelled and planned to stay in and watch movies. We agreed and so it was just us boys. When we got there, the house was lit up and we spotted people everywhere we looked. This girl knew how to host a party. Liam led us around the back. There was a massive pool and loads of people were in enjoying themselves. There she was, walking towards us in a bikini, holding a drink and smiling at us. Oh forgot to mention, she was my ex…

“Heeey guyys!” she said, looking at us.

“Hey Ash! Haven’t seen you for ages”, he responded, giving her a hug.  

The other boys said hi to her and hugged her as well. “Hey again” I said, smiling and hugged her too

“Hey”, she replied, winking. Still a flirt. “You guys can have a drink over there, except for Liam”

“Booo! Where’s my coke? Haha, thanks for remembering” Liam asked jokingly, being reminded that he couldn’t drink because he only had one kidney. We all laughed and she left smiling. We headed towards the table with the drinks and I sat down on the stool chair next to it grabbing a beer.