Chapter 15 - Drive To School

holaaaa :) sorry i haven't uploaded like I said I wouuld! My laptop shut on me when I writing it and I had to start over :( kinda sucked, lesson learned thoo, SAVE YOUR WORK! i made this chapter longer than I was going to but ehhhh :) have fun readinng it <3

WARNING : LAAANGUAGE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Liam’s POV:

Lana told me about her feelings for Zayn and I thought it was really cute. Though Zayn is in love with Jade, I don’t actually know how far it will go. We walked down the road to her house laughing and joking. Before she stepped inside, she invited me in and I said sure. We were good friends now and she’s like the sister I never had. Just kidding, I have two sisters but they’re annoying and both older.

“I’m homeeeeee!” she yelled, walking into her house.

“It’s like what they do in movies! I don’t do this when I walk into my house…” I said.

She laughs and continues, “MOOOM!”

Her mom appears in the kitchen door, with an apron wrapped around her body. She has the same features as Lana, except her eyes, which are blue and she’s older. We walk towards her and she wipes her hands across her apron.

“Hello!” she said, giving me a warm smile.

“Mom, this is Liam, my friend and Liam this is my mum”, Lana introduces us.

“Hi Mrs…” I began and stop realizing I have no idea what Lana’s last name is.

“Sanders”, she replied, noticing my confused expression that now showed on my face.

“Nice to meet you Mrs. Sanders”, I said, shaking her hand.

“You too, sweetie!” she turned and walked back to the kitchen. Lana pulled my arm and we headed upstairs.

“This is mee rooooom!” she said excitedly as she flopped on her bed, opening her laptop. I looked around noticing that it was cleaner than I thought. Not that I thought her room would be messy but because they just moved and had already unpacked and put everything in place.

“NIKKKIIIII!” She suddenly screamed at the device in front of her, startling me.

“Holy shit! What the hell Lana?!” I exclaimed.

“Oh sorry Liam!” she said, giggling.

“Liam? Whose Liam? LANA SANDERS YOU HAVE A BOY IN YOUR ROOOM?!” said a voice from the laptop.

“Shut up Nikki, he’s a friend. Way to make things awkward like always…” Lana said, shaking her head. She looked up at me and smiled. “Come here!”

I took a seat next to her on the bed facing her laptop, noticing Lana was video chatting with someone, and please let me tell you... she was absolutely beautiful as my jaw dropped without realizing.

“Oh, dear! He’s actually cute! Lana, your taste has changed. Britain is doing you good. Hello Liam!” she said, her voice ringing my ears with its perfection as I felt blood rush to my cheeks.

I looked right at her, and I couldn’t hold it back. “You’re beautiful…” I said. What the hell Liam? Really? Lana looked at me, her eyes wide and she began to laugh her head off. Embarrassed as I already was, I got up from in front of the cam and started pacing back and forth in her room.

“I can’t believe I just said that out loud”, I whispered to myself as I looked onto the floor.

“Liam it’s alright! She’s got charm”, Lana said, looking at me and winked.