Chapter 3 - First Day of School, Yay...

Lana's POV:

We made our way through the airport and headed to our new home; it came with the job offer my dad recieved. I watched all sorts of people on the streets and kept thinking of how I'm ever going to be able to make friends here.

We stopped and I realized that we had reached. We got out and took all our luggage towards a huge house. The house was light brown and was seperated into two different buildings, but had a bridge that connected the two.

"Here we are girls. Our new home", my dad said.

"It's beautiful", my mom replied.

Me and Hayden just looked around. Once we got inside and had figured out which room was whose and settled into them, it was time for dinner. We ordered since we didn't really have anything to cook.

"School tomorrow Lana", dad said looking at me.

"But we just got here.." I said shocked.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. Get some good sleep tonight and you've already been registered here. I'll try to find the location on the internet, and I'll drive you".

Seriously? Already? Oh my god. Hayden had already applied for London university from Australia and been accepted.

After dinner, I really had nothing to do so I thought I might as well sleep so I don't look like a zombie tomorrow for my first day. The time difference was obviously gonna take some getting used to but I slept anyway.

- - -

I woke up around 3am realizing that I still had a couple hours left to sleep. I couldn't shut my eyes, they were glued to the ceiling that wasn't even visible in the dark. I finally got up and went to Hayden to see if she was up too.

Hayden's POV:

Trying to find jobs here is going to be difficult. Going to uni tomorrow as well, hope everything will be alright.

Suddenly Lana came into my room.

"Hayden, you up?" she asked.

"Yeep", I responded.

She came and sat down beside me and we talked out everything that was running through our heads from the moment we got here. I could tell she was extremly nervous for her first day of school and I tried calming her down.

"Hahaha, relax Lana. Your first day is important, that's for sure. Just make sure you look nice and BE NICE. Make good first impressions and you'll be all set for the rest of your life", I said.

"Thanks Hayden. That didn't help me at all! What if I fall down the stairs or bump into a door?!", she said.

"Really Lana? Think positive, and be confident!"

She smiled and we continued talking about how nice it was here but how much we actually missed australia.

Lana's POV:

We were so deep into conversation that we didn't realize what the time was. My parents woke up and dad came into Hayden's room and told us to get ready. I quickly gave Hayden a glance and she winked.

"Don't worry, I'll help you", she said knowing exactly what was on my mind. I wore the top Nikki gave me with shorts. Hayden curled my hair for me while I did some make-up.

"You look good. My job is done. Now I'm going to get ready", she said smiling. "Good luck!" and then she left.

I had breakfast with mom and dad and then we headed out. Dad had to drop me off at school and go to work himself. It took us a while to actually find the school, but we did. I got out of the car and he said, "Good luck hun. Make sure you check into the office first, alright?"

"Okay dad. Bye", I said, grabbing my bag.

The school building wasn't that big, it was alright. I saw people hugging each other; they probably didn't see each other on the weekend and I laughed because it reminded me of Nikki. I started walking towards the doors while looking down at my phone to text Hayden that I was here.

"Oh shitttt", I said, walking into someone, and dropping my phone.

________________________________________________________

ohhhh, well well, whooo could it be? ;) hope you likedd it! feeedback?