Chapter 18 - Fixing Things

weeeeeeee! hola, hello, bonjour, and everything else. i don't know what i'm doing with this story anymore, lol... honestly. I'm just writing loads of random crap. i got like a 1000+ reads which is like a lot than i expected because this is this sucks. haha, whatever. thanks so much for reading it if you do, and if you actually enjoy it, well, thankssssssssssss x183672882.

i didn't really plan this story, so i'm going along with whatever the hell comes to my head. BUUTTT! i've been thinking so hard on writing a story that i'd actually enjoy writing a whole lot more. I've been planning it out and stuff and i've wrote the ENTIRE freaking plot for it cause i'm just so darn excited. IT'S SO GOOD. My friend and I were randomly talking about it and she helped :) So, i think i'm going to start writing that sooon. I can tell you that it will be 10000000% better than this! so if you read it when i write it, i'll love you forever. anyways, back to the story! Hope you enjoooy thiiss chapteeeeer!

Comment, Vote, Fan! <3 loveee you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lana’s POV:

I buried my head into my pillow as the bright light shone through my windows.

“Wake up Lana!” Hayden yelled. I groaned not wanting to leave my sanctuary. She tugged the duvet off of my body and shook me as I attempted to pull it back. I didn’t want to go to school today. I didn’t know the reaction people would have after yesterday and I didn’t really want to see it. Worst part, I didn’t know what I was going to say to Jade, or even face her. What the hell am I going to do if she attacks me again? Ugh, whatever… I probably deserve it anyway.

“LANA, GET THE HELL UP NOOOW!” Hayden screamed again, now from somewhere downstairs.

“I’M UP!” I shouted back. I idly got up and went to shower up. I put on a pink jumper and black skinny jeans. I let my blonde hair fall into their natural waviness and placed a black beanie on top. I didn’t want to put any effort in how I looked today honestly; I’d rather just be plain and simple. Sighing, I walked back into my room to get my stuff. I reached over to grab my phone that was silently vibrating. Unknown caller. Who the hell calls me this early in the morning? No one.

“Hello?” I answered. No answer. Hmm, I’d thought it’d be funny to say something random, so I said the first thing that came to my head, enthusiastically. “Are you Channing Tatum?”

The person from the other end chuckled, “Sorry no, luckily you have me instead.”

“Where the hell did you get my number from?” I asked, confused.

“Your sister gave it. I’m sorry; I didn’t know it was… such a big deal…”

“Uhm, no... What can I help you with?” I got all my stuff while talking and walked downstairs to my kitchen. I picked up an apple, my breakfast. No one was home now, Hayden probably already left and my parents were out.

“Uhh, I’m outside your house…”

“WHAT!?” I screeched. “Why?!”

“I… uhm, thought I could give you a ride…” he replied. I rolled my eyes at the comment and left out my door. He was leaning against the same car I’d rode in yesterday. I don’t understand this kid. He was mad at me yesterday and now he’s randomly picking me up. I’ve never been confused. I ended the call. I obviously wasn’t going to continue talking to him over the phone if he was standing right in front of me. He walked over to me as I stood still on my front door. He was grinning. What the hell? Does this kid have like random ass mood swings?