Chapter 6 - Who Are They?

Lana's Pov:

"Chloe? Are they always sitting over there like that?" I asked, shocked at how they were so absorbed in their own little world at that table.

"Oh, them?" she said nudging her head towards their direction. "Yeah, pretty much every single day."

"Interesting", I replied.

"Haha, yeah. Well since we're on the topic, let me introduce you to them from our point-of-view" and she added a little wink. She was still looking down at the tray of food that was in front of her and she started to talk.

"Okay. The one with the plaid shirt, cute, probably smiling is Liam", she said. I was shocked she actually got it right. "Lana, this one..." a guy with blonde hair was eating something in his hand but was carrying a tray loaded with food walked by us, "is Niall. He pretty much only loves food. I don't know if he notices anything else". While saying this, I sensed sadness in her tone.

"You like him don't you?" I asked.

"Haha, oh well, it wouldn't make a difference anyway. He's kind of new here. Came here 2 months ago and became really close friends with them"

"Where'd he come from?"

"Ireland. His accent is something to die for, really" and we both laughed.

"Next, uhmm.. Harry. You know him from class. He's dating Katherine, and she's probably sitting beside him and Jade". She described everything so perfectly.

"Everyone thinks Harry isn't really into the relationship though", she said. "The thing is, Katherine has liked Harry for a while and they were close friends. When he found out he didn't want to hurt her so he asked her out, just to see his best friend be happy. They probably talked a lot about their previous relationships or whatever, I don't know. Haha, but Harry isn't the prefect boyfriend you see. We don't have all the 'insiders' but apparently he cheated on her and she forgave him."

"Okay, wait... how do you know all of this? It's like... creepy", I said.

"I knew you would think that. Haha, no, it's not that. Let's just say I know a lot more than I should. When something goes on with them, I don't know, we can like sense it, oh and no.. They're not abnormal. With the Harry cheating thing, Jade, Katherine's best friend had a fit. She was yelling at him in the hallway one day and we kinda figured what happened."

"Oh, haha, alright then. Continue" I replied.

"Hey guys, we're going to walk around if you want to come with", one of Chloe's friends interrupted.

"Uhm, you guys go ahead. I'm just gonna get to know Lana better", Chloe responded smiling and they left.

"Alright. The varsity jacket one, Zayn, you already know him from class too and the girl sitting next to him is Jade, his girlfriend", she said.

'Jade. Zayn. Zayn's girlfriend... Jade. Jade is Zayn's girlfriend. Oh my god, why?!!', was the first thought that run through my head.

"Oh... what's their story?" I asked.

"Well, Zayn liked Jade but she wasn't really easy to get. Took him like 3 years. He so sweet to her though, before and he still is now. They're both the cutest thing ever. I remember when he wasn't with her, oh god, how hard he tried getting her. She refused a couple times too, but he NEVER gave up and then finally he got her", she explained.

"How long have they been together for?"

"Like 4 months I think"

"Oh okay. That's it, these 6?"

"They're perfect eh? Oh wait, forgot to tell you about Louis!"

"Who's Louis?"

"Louis went here last year. He's a bit older than them so he's gone to uni now but they're all still close"

"A year older and still close? How'd they even meet?"

"I don't know how exactly. Haha, it was probably something random but everyone knew that they were like the 'five best friends'."

"Hmm, interesting."

Katherine's POV:

"Harry, you should eat", I said.

"Not really hungry. You carry on," he responded with a smile.

Well, something is definitely wrong. He only refuses to eat when something's wrong. Oh god. I hope everything will be okay.

I looked down at my food and took a bite. I couldn't swallow the food knowing that he wasn't eating. I looked at him glaring far into space when I realized he was looking at the new girl, Lana.

______________________________________________________________

Hopeee yoou enjooy readinng! Feedback? :)