01

Sounds like something that I used to feel

But I can't touch what I see

We're not who we used to be

Niall strums his guitar to the song from the music player, eyes closed as he feels the words reverting in his mind, feels the pain from the voice hitting right into his heart making it constrict a little. A small smile is playing on his lips as he matches the chords, the tunes well but it is only fleeting as he is brought out of his tranquil state rather harshly.

He looks up whirling around on his chair as the music is shut down ready to scream at the person who has entered without any consent and dared to shut his music down.

But he doesn't get a chance as in walks Louis tomlinson, his loud booming jerking Niall out of his peace.

"Not again with the Styles, Horan!"

"Lou-" he goes to argue but Louis only shows him the palm sliding on his assigned chair as if he knows the response he is going to get, and he does know because it isn't the first time they are having this conversation.

"I know, I know his voice is that of an angel and he is a bloody Greek God"Louis states with a smirk on his face, clearly knowing the affection his friend has for the celebrity.

Niall rolls his eyes and continues"Its not only that Lou. Did you even listened to the song? No,you didn't, it had so much pain in it, that - "

"And last time I heard, him was singing about taking a girl in a short skirt to meet his mother" Louis sneakers at the scowl that Niall doesn't hesitate to throw at his direction.

And before Niall can defend his favorite singer, another lad - two lads enter the room taking his attention away.

He watches Louis discuss the song the lads are going to record strumming random cords on his guitar, that are close to the song he was listening before Louis came in disturbing his me time,as he likes to call it.

Before he no the lads are going inside the booth while Louis turns to him "The song is ready, right Ni?"

He only smiles at his friend and nods signalling him the go.

He had worked on the finishing touches to the song last night and he was quite pleased with the result.

He loved writing, yes it can be frustrating and far than more times he had experienced writers block which Louis had pointed out isn't pretty on him, as the way he gets frustrated with anyone and at anything, cursing more than his normal self. But all in all, he loved putting feelings down on the sheet of paper especially when he is not the man who is good with his words, which is quite surprising, atleast according to Louis.

And he loves helping others to bring out their emotions on the sheet and finally on the tape. Brings him atmost joy.

But not as much as a certain green eyed, brown curls and flawless person brings him.

Niall is head over heels in love with Harry. He has been following the man since the day his career took a boom. And it's not because he didn't find him great before, no absolutely not. It is because he was not aware at all of his existence, not till the time he was at a small Cafe and heard his angelic voice on the radio.

It had taken Niall an entire week to search the song and the person it belonged to. And only a couple of minutes to find the face behind the voice that sent shivers down his spine.

Louis often teases him of his ridiculous crush on the personality that has no idea that Niall Horan even exists.

And it deflates Niall a little bit, only a little bit before he is smiling at one of the thousands of paps pictures he gets of the Greek God, as Niall likes to call him. Only secretly though.