34 +

Entering the house Harry slides down his keys on the table , removing his coat he drops it on the couch. He sighs loudly running his hand through his hair, the last few hours seemingly to him. He huffs loudly at the events that led him right back into his house. He sits down removing his shoes and then walks up the stairs only to see a small light coming from his bedroom. He slows down in his tracks remembering that he didn't left any lights on. 

Apprehensively, he steps inside only to be stopped as his eyes fall onto the sight in front of him. His eyebrow raises up as a smirk grows on his face. He doesn't say anything only watching none other than his lyricist laying on his bed, face turned opposite to him. He watches smile forming on his face as he listens to him humming softly, bright light flashing letting him know he was on his mobile. 

He says, bringing the other man out of his world " You seem to be quite comfortable there"

Niall turns around with a soft gasp "Wha- You scared me there Haz"

"Well, I am the one scared here. A man is in my bedroom at night. Almost naked by the way" he jokes walking towards the bedroom pointing at Niall only in his boxer and Niall turns around sitting properly, blush pretty much prominent on his face as he scratched his neck.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Oh god, that would've looked so creepy. I am- I just wanted - what was I thi-"he started getting up realizing what Harry must have thought. 

Harry chuckles slightly, can help but find the brunette cute. He takes his hand in his , sitting at the end of the bed as Niall shuffles in his place. 

"Oh no no.sit here" he looks into his blue eyes and finds himself been drawn into them, he continues his voice taking a sultry tone " you were ...you look beautiful"

And he is feels all sorts of emotions when the blue eyes move away from him, looking down. He glides his knuckles on the smooth skin of Niall's cheek making Niall pant before gasping softly. He pulled his chin towards him as he whispers "Look at me"

He smile as he watches Niall's eyes flutter softly to meet his and before Niall can comprehend his lips are desperately attaching to the tall man's plump pink lips. They're both panting in each other's mouth as the kiss progress. Niall smiles into the kiss as he feels Harry's gentle touch on his thigh, sensually moving along his skin making him shudder. The movement makes his lips pull away from Harry's only for a second before the man is pulling away from him and up the bed towards the headboard. Niall only blinks biting his lower lip as Harry pulls him closer to him.

Niall's still panting, letting out strings of moans and whines as Harry's hand moves on him cupping his butt cheek. He's slowly moving one hand towards the back of Harry's head and another trailing down towards his waist, squeezing slightly.

He moves up slowly sitting on his lap rubbing more against him.

Harry tilts his head sucking softly along the jawline. Niall moaned softly, his fingers moving all over Harry's arms and neck closing his eyes. He then moves his hand on Harry's which is resting on his cheek squeezing it softly. He pushes it aside sliding down his boxer. He closes his eyes as Harry tilts his head more moving down on his neck sucking a little harshly. Niall feels Harry's hand grabbing his cheek again and this time Niall grabs his wrist before moving his down below him. He grabs his fingers moving down further pushing between his cheeks towards his entrance. He breathes harshly as Harry bites down on his skin, feeling his fingers pushing at Niall's rim. Surprised he pulls his face away whispering "Ni "only for Niall's breathe fan on his lips "Fuck-I-Mhm Haz".

Before Harry can say anything he pushes his finger past his rim, groaning with closed eyes at sensation. Harry's eyes gets dark with arousal as he feels Niall so tight and warm around his finger. Niall starts moving up and down gaining friction, "I'm- fuck I'm there" Niall lets out a louder groan as Harry pushes his other finger inside.