06

2 days later

"Nialler it's been only 2 days stop whining" Louis said giving the lad beside him a small glare already tired with his moaning and wondering

"But Lou... What if they don't like my song?" Niall asked, biting his lip. To be completely honest he has a doubt about his song and doesn't know if it is enough for him to make it.

"They haven't even received it yet"Louis says ponting out as he knows the whole process is going to take sometime, mostly 2 weeks tops.

"What?" Niall pouts surprised, in his head the moment Louis had pressed send it was all done and it would take them one day to make a decision.

Louis shakes his head at his dumb friend "They might have loads to go through till they get to yours, it will take some time buddy" he takes a pause before continuing this time looking pointedly at him

"You have to chill"

"But don't they have a system or something. Maybe I shouldn't have sent that one Lou, I should have gone with fool's gold"Niall mumbles, having had this thought especially ones he had reached home with his song paper right in his hand.

" Nial-"Louis looks with disbelief at his friend who totally ignores him too invested in his own rant

" That is such a beautiful tune and sound and lyr-"

Louis shakes his head, placing his hand on Niall's reassuringly as he says " Issues is awesome Niall. Don't go having second thoughts about it now. Yeah fool's gold is good too...."

Before he can finish, Niall is already jumping up from his seat pacing the small area behind them where the lounge is kept, his one hand scratching his head and the other his nose as he exclaims" See! Even you're thinking it. Oh god! What have I done? "

" You have done nothing but panic for last two days! You need to loosen up a bit and relax "Louis turns around in his seat, knowing Niall is going to make himself go crazy with all of this assumptions and self doubting

" I don't thi-"Niall goes to say but is cut off by his short brunette friend with
" Well I think so. And you my friend are going to be so relaxed "

" Lou, it sounds wrong the way you are saying - "he chuckles a little, albeit the tension, as he says it making Louis look at him confused for a second before he is arching his eyebrow suggestively.

" Oh, we will do that, I mean I will get you someone to do that if that's what you want. "

" You shit!" Niall cackles loudly, arms on his stomach and eyes squinted finding his friend incredibly hilarious and a little ridiculous.

"What? It was your dirty mind that went there not mine!" Louis accuses not holding back the laughter bubbling in him and joins his friend soon.

"All I was saying we will go to a club-" Niall continues after calming down a little but Louis cuts him off, stating the obvious "And have some drinks."

"I don't need to loosen up" Niall interjects anyway not wanting to be told to be loosen up as he was perfectly fine.

"We will have a great Saturday night. Let me inform Zayn, brb!" with that Louis digs his phone and before Niall can even make a joke about his internet slang, gets engrossed in messaging his boyfriend.

-

"This was a great idea Lou!" a very drunk Niall makes his way to Louis,slinging his arm around his short friend's neck not before slamming down his yet another empty glass of beer.

"I know. I am smart" Louis turns whispering loudly enough for even Zayn to hear them who is sotti g beside Louis trying to squint his eyes for able to see his boyfriend and his friend in the dim black lights, his vision only going stronger when purple, blue and yellow neon lights are hit across the club.

"Shut up!" Niall shouts laughing yet again slapping Loui' back as if he just made an awesome joke.

"But this was a great idea. What a craic!" he continues though before spotting a waiter right beside them and taking the full beer glass off his tray much to Zayn's disbelief eyes who then looks at the waiter and politely signs him a apology of some sorts hoping the man will understand him.

" I love me a lot of beer!" Niall laughs loudly hollering almost before bringing the glass to his lips, downing it.

"Slow down buddy, I think you had enough -" Zayn decides to interrupt knowing they both had many and it would be impossible for him to handle them if they go even wild.

"I think you're been such a spoilsport babe" Louis sushes his worried boyfriend with his finger placing a quick kiss on his lips as Niall finishes the glass before turning around completely ignoring Zayn's protest getting up grabbing his best friend's hand as an amazing idea pops in his head.

"C'mon Ni, let's dance!" he looks blinking at his Irish mate excitedly who nods fast before slowing down, his small frown curving up to a big smile, displaying his excitement before it turns into a pout and Zayn wonders how he is able to display all these emotions in a matter of seconds.

"YASSSSS!!! Butttttt I don't know how!?"

"I will teach you" Louis smiles kind of proud of himself with a satisfying smirk as Niall jumps on him hugging him.

They began to make their way through the crowd Zayn following closely behind, not wanting to loose them both.

"Lou" he tries to catch his boyfriend's attention only to sigh as he is already grabbing Niall's attention, pointing his finger up at the vip section

"Lookk!!! Hot guy?"

"Where?!" Niall shouts looking everywhere around him and Louis pulls his chin raising it upwards towards the guy on the stairs, only his side face showing.

"What the he-" Zayn looks blinking slight ly in utter shock, not only because of the person but also because he has a feeling this wouldn't go well looking at the glint in Niall's eyes as he watches the guy.

"Did you see him?" Louis questions pretty loudly making himself known and Niall nods drunkenly

"Looks like someone we know Hmmm" he puts his finger on his chin.

"Who might it be????" he asks to no one, to drunk to actually think about whether he has seen him or not

"Let's go talk" Louis smiles widely, kind of proudly at Niall's words before he starts pulling Niall towards the stairs as he says"I love this side of you"

"Shit! "Zayn mumbles not believing the scene that is unfolding infront of him.

" Niall! Niall wait-Louis what the -"he goes to stop only managing to catch up to Louis who is giggling like a fifteen year old girl, looking upstairs and that is where his eyes go, slightly gasping as Niall is kissing him, grabbing his hand before going somewhere in the back.

He turns to Louis ready to scold him, only for him to smile dispite himself at his grinning boyfriend, the worry for his friend not leaving his chest .

***

Who do you think it was..... Harry?

Maybe. Maybe not.

I dunno.

Will find out sooooon.

Till then bye!

Also, please let me know how are you liking this story
Love Ri x