18

One week went by quickly with Niall often finding himself in the studio with Harry trying to get a song in. But with each passing day he could see the stress building up inside the man. He could see the visible lines on his forehead as he would sit with his pen and paper.

He was struggling ,it was clear enough for him.

And Niall although didn't knew much, well actually didn't knew anything at all could say that a song isn't going to come from inside him. Not right now ,not at this pace and the way they are going.

But as he watched the man suffer all he could do is wish to think of something that will help.

He thought of going to him and talking it out. But they were not close friends and whatever that was burning inside Harry was something personal.

Because if it wasn't he would have opened up to him.

Niall thought back on their first night here, were Harry had let him know of his rough time. So, on Sunday when he watched a very dejected Harry walked inside the house he decided he needs to do something about it.

But what?

That was the question.

With that thought and many possible plans Niall went to bed hoping to see a progress.

-

It was bright early in the morning he discovered one more room in the huge house. Smiling brightly he walked into the kitchen and prepared himself and Harry some tea. He kept some for Harry as he was still sleeping in and took his cup going back to the room.

The room was a small library ,small yet cozy with a small couch and a chair in one side of the room.

He strolled in front of the books looking at the titles as he sipped the tea before sitting in the chair. He loved the room.

Finishing his cup he walked outside softly closing the door as if it was his little secret, he went towards the kitchen.

He stopped in his track as he saw Harry standing there, only in his blue briefs. His back was to him as he was talking to someone on the phone and by the softness of his voice were he could barely recognize a word he knew it was personal.

Not wanting to interrupt or hear anything he decided to go to the living room but found himself still staring as though his legs are stuck on the spot .

His back toned yet soft looking ,his hair shining from the sunlight that streamed inside through the window. He was a vision and Niall couldn't stopped drooling.

It felt as if he was seeing him for the first time in real life. His curves, his skin looking as smooth and sexy as it looks in the music videos and all those pictures.

Niall didn't realize when but he was now standing right behind him. And he before he could get himself together Harry turned around. Niall wanted to so much as vanish into thin air but all he could do is give him an awkward wave before placing the cup.

He signalled him a nod and was about to go back that Harry caught his wrist. With slightly beating heart he paused and gave him a questioning look to which Harry retracted and picked up the tea Niall had made for him mouthing a thank you.

Niall waved him off before moving away towards his bedroom trying to breathe a sigh of relief. From what exactly he had no idea.

Later, in the morning he once again found himself on the couch. They were not going in studio today and so all had on was a grey jogger and a thin white shirt folded ,sleeves rolled up a little on his biceps.