16

Later that night after a very well sleep and delicious meal in the dinning room Niall finds himself on the couch. His eyes locked on Harry's back as the man paces with his mobile attached to his ear.

It has been around one hour since the pop star is on the device. Putting it down to only type in something and get back up to talk more.

And Niall has done nothing but sip on his beer, studying the taller man as he mules over the conversation they had at the dinner.

It wasn't nothing much but Harry going through tomorrow's plan of meeting with the producer and the kind of music he has envisioned for the new album. He also made Niall hear some tunes from his phone that he had. Two snips of the old jazzy music and two his bandmayes had come up with and Niall was nothing short of impressed mentally locking up all the information.

The taller man had then graciously excused himself just as they had finished the dinner, his ringing phone to be the main reason and Niall had only smiled.

His eyes had whined at the blush that had grazed Harry's cheek the moment he had pulled the phone to his ears and before he could dwell on it his own phone had rang.

For the next ten minutes he was hitting down his awe of the town he had seen from the window of the plane through the car ride to the villa and the villa itself to Louis. His bestfriend being equally excited to hear from him that he had rated down on the couch, pulling out a chilled beer from the already stocked refrigerator.

He had smiled as Louis' calming voice filtered through the speaker but his eyes where busy watching Harry in the balcony.

He didn't realized when he had ended the call but it didn't matter as now he was enjoying his beer with the view in front of him.

It shocked him in a delightful way as Harry had at one point bend on the reeling, that how he is watching him in flesh as appose to the way he used to watch him on screen right after his dinner.

Now he is watching the man strolling in front of him ,his brows furrowed slightly as he nods into the device. And Niall can't help but mimic him taking a quick sip. He doesn't know better but it looked like Harry was in some kind of tension.

Not realizing quickly but he finds himself making his way towards the kitchen fetching up another beer before he is making his way to the balcony where the man is still on the mobile.

He freezes a little just as he steps in, as he hears Harry mumbles "But Kendall.. "

He doesn't let it affect him although he so wants to know every word they are speaking to each other as the thought that he has a girlfriend sinks into him once again.

He smiles almost instinctively back at Harry as he takes the bottle from him with a grateful smile taking a huge sip. He seats down on the lounge chair placed in the corner watching Harry make his way over as well.

He takes one more sip from his now half filled bottle that his phone rings. He quickly reaches for it in his pocket before the vibration can make him irritated. Because it does, he hates it but never seems to cancel the vibration.

His eyes widens and heart halts at the name flashing on the screen. His thumb hovers over the screen as he brings the mobile in front of him, gulping slightly as he mumbles "Nate "

Thousand questions rise in his mind and drops instantly as the call ends. But before he can sigh in relief his mobile again goes off and his name flashes on his screen.

He is jolted from his shock by Harry who is now standing right in front of him as he asks "Aren't you picking it up?"

And it is in a flash he swipes left cutting the call and places his mobile in his pocket as he mumbles " 's not important "