15

Excited?

Not really.

More than excited is what Niall is feeling.

Especially right now, mobile in his hand notepad app opened,  high up in the sky , in nothing more than a private jet. Most importantly Harry's private jet.

Yes Harry.

That's the name he was asked to call him not few hours ago while boarding the plane. And Niall hasn't stopped swooning since.

He is flying with none other than Harry Styles, who is sitting right in front of him. He is dozing off more like it.

And Niall clearly understands .

It's a long flight and unlike him, it is more stressful for Harry .

The only stress Niall had reaching the airport is the nerves of getting a writers block and disappointing Harry. He cannot bare the thought of that.

But his nerves vanished away once he saw Harry walking in from one of the entrances to the lobby for boarding. Hair curled on forehead, pink sunglasses on ,wearing nothing but a white shirt paired with soft black pants, and yes Niall can tell from afar that they are soft and his sneakers.

In internet terms he looked nothing more than a snack.

And Niall is sure a line or two popped in his head seeing the beauty in front of him

And he is now sure that staying with Harry, breathing and practically existing in the same space he would never be short of thoughts, creativity and lyrics.

He bites his lips as he watches the rhythmic movement of Harry's chest in front of him thinking about what dreams does he dream of while his fingers tap on the screen as emotions flow through him.

Time passes and Niall has let go of his phone now, placing it carefully in his tracks pockets as he now observes the most beautiful moment of his entire life. The moment he never dare fathom he would be able to witness, at least not in this life.

He listened to the small sniff Harry made, his eyes staring on his face, locking on his nose as it crinkled in the cutest of ways before his eyes fluttered open revealing the emerald gems behind confusing Niall whether to focus on them or the pink lips that had formed an oh shape as he stretched himself out, both hands and limbs before focusing on him.

And Niall was of two minds to either hide behind the curtain at the end of the seats or quickly write down the beautiful scene he witnessed just now.

He didn't went for both though, he just returned the smile trying to calm his heart down. Because merely being in his presence itself made Niall short of breath.

"Didn't sleep?"Harry asks blinking away the sleep as he readjusts in his seat. A flight attendant comes towards them replacing the empty glass to his side with a fresh chilled one. Her body right in between them clearly showing everything she can in her dress to Harry.

Niall clears his throat awkwardly wanting to chuck her away but refrains as he watches Harry smile at her politely and answers instead,hoping he isn't asked to show his words.

"No, 'was writing"

"Really?"Harry raises his eyebrow just as the woman leaves, a genuine smile on his lips as he asks "Can I see?"

And it takes everything in Niall to refuse, not because he doesn't care about him, but because he cares too much and he doesn't want his slight crush to be revealed like that. So he shakes his head a little, his eyes fluttering as he looks at him from beneath his lashes"Not that much. Only two - three lines here and there. Whatever came to mind"