32+

Niall blinks once and twice, swaying slightly in his seat as he watches Harry sing softly, working on the song

Niall blinks once and twice, swaying slightly in his seat as he watches Harry sing softly, working on the song. He listens to the sweet, sweet tune as Harry's fingers glide softly on the keys. He presses his chin on the guitar in his lap as he sits there mesmerized. His eyes taking in the beauty in front of him. From those sparkly green eyes to the pink plump lips, he can't believe he got to touch those lips to kiss those lips. He can't help but stare at them and it feels like everything is moving in a slow motion, his lips moving slowly as if each syllable that comes fromi his mouth is sensual. A smile blooms on his lips as he as usual gets lost in Harry. He feels like he is still floating in the sky after yesterday.

"I can't promise it won't happen again"

Harry's words, the soft touch of his lips on the back of his neck sending shivers down his body. He wants to kiss him again, wants to fill that adrenaline again, wants to feel those muscular arms around him.

"Niall!"

"Niall!"

He shakes his head a little coming out of his thoughts as Harry's voice rushes in his ear " Niall"

He looks back to only see Harry with a scandalous yet biting back his smile.

"Wha-what?" he asks, his face feeling warm and it only gets warmer as he hears Harry's next words.

"You dreamed about us on piano?"

Niall started coughing at his words, having no recall as to what the hell left his mouth. He said something ? He said what? Did he even-when did he say that?

He remembers the dream he had couple of weeks back.

"What? I didn't say anything" he fuzes with the strings of his guitar before looking at him again as the playing stops completely.

"I think I heard it correctly. You said you had dream of us doing it here on the piano" he says, his eyes shining brightly filled with nothing but mischievousness.

"I couldn't have possibly said all that" he muttered slightly loudly defending himself.

"You did" There is a right smirk on his lips and Niall now remembers , the way he uttered those words haphazardly cheeks tinted with pink color that made the smirk grew only larger.

He coughed loudly not able to hide from Harry. He did dream about it and what a dream it was.

"So, what exactly did we do Niall?" Harry asked, his interested picked as he slide on the piano benched, a little closer to the blue eyed man. His green eyes raking over from across the piano.

Harry can't help but think he is cute and snugly with his wild locks on top of his head, sleep blue eyes now with a tinge of sparkle in them as he tries to evade them from under his gaze. He liked the power he had over the man, loved seeing him so flushed because of him. Although, he cant help imagine the dream, a little intrigued.