22

Its the day of the performance and Harry has never seen someone so excited before. Niall has been bouncing ever since he got to know about his live performance and as much as he tried to tell him it was a small one ,not too big but it didn't matter to him. For whatever reason he didnt understand.

Infact , it only got worse - the excitement as the day came closer.

Especially ,yesterday when Niall asked him every possible thing he could about today, including the schedule. He went so far as to ask about his team ,the crew and Harry was just ,surprised.

Niall's excitement reminded him of himself ages ago when he first had started. The rush ,the excitement and the nervousness . He still feels it ,but now he has learned to control it and feels it as it is a part of him. So ,to see it in Niall felt surprising and kind of enthralling in a way he doesnt understand yet , and he isnt even the one performing.

But the sparkling blue eyes and that sunshine of a smile made him feel good about himself. The same feeling he gets when he sees .

He doesn't know how and when but the small boy has a made a place in his life. Harry loves their writing sessions, loves and appreviates that Niall is always patient with him and feels safe, safe enough that he thinks he will one day be able to confind in him and he would not turn his back.

He isn't sure when that will be or if ever that will be but he thinks he will trust Niall. There is something in him, in the way he talks, the way he eats of Harry's plate when he isnt paying attention ( he is though. He just doesnt mind ) and the way he listens to him and smiles at him in an understanding without even knowing the half of it. Or rather any of it.

His thoughts are interrupted by the boy himself as he walks down the stairs to were Harry is at island in the kitchen. Harry feels weird at the sight of the boy, its warm and light. He scrunches his nose at the way the sight infront of him and instead focuses on the boy who is looking rather different. More beautiful and handsome.

"You look....different" he states before he knows what he is saying and the raised eyebrow that he gets after makes him loose balance . His palm that was anchoring his chin drops and he balances himself, clearing his throat.

"Different ?" "Are you calling me ugly, Styles ?"Niall raises an eyebrow towards Harry , one hand rolling up the sleeves of his shirt. Harry's lips curve involuntarily at the sight in front of him as he has the same weird feeling course through his body again.

"Should I like change? Maybe take th-" he cuts off the still talking Niall while simultaneously shrugging of the feeling. So his words are little bit hurried and extremely surprising to Niall.

"No!No- I mean, mean't good different. Handsome"

A warm blush spreads across Niall's face as he looks away, reverting his eyes off Harry. He wants to say you too. Harry looks dashing always in the tabloids, in all the posts, amazingly handsome with those pretty green eyes, a mysteriousness surrounding him - in all most ,mysterious in all his looks. Niall has no idea how he does it , but knows little enough to know its all natural beauty. He is a beautiful man and he levels it up hundred times more with his outfits, them painted nails and those sparkly completely out of the box outfits, which he sometimes think are completely silly and overdone trying to create this enigma that is Harry Styles. And he is okay with it, which is uncharacteristically of him as he would be the one laughing off such people, branding them as over the top personality he wouldn't stand near to and here he is eating right off his palm. So , yes he is not bothered by it for him , Harry Styles is exception

"When are we leaving ? Are we meeting the band or are they coming here? What's the plan ? Is kendall - you-your girlfriend is coming ?"he starts, excitement bundling up in him and the questions are following off his lops hitting Harry by the second.