05

'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em

Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you

You do shit on purpose
You get mad and you break things
Feel bad, try to fix things
But you're perfect
Poorly wired circuit
And got hands like an ocean
Push you out, pull you back in

Niall watches biting his bottom lip in absolute stress the hundred different expression that flashes on Louis face as his eyes run along the lines of his new song.

They are currently in the studio in the process of sending his song, as Niall had no idea from where Zayn put his application so he thought it was better to just let him only handle.

"This is great Niall!" his face turns upwards a smile curving on his lips as Zayn straightens up into a standing position from where he was leaning over Louis' shoulder to read. Speaking of, Niall's eyes snap on Louis once again eagerly waiting for his best friend's thoughts as he hadn't said one word.

He is about to go back to the lip biting when Louis speaks, "Well I had thought you would have managed to write a love letter to Styles, which by the way this one though starts like that showing your jealousy" he teases him raising his eyebrows but then raises his eyebrow as he continues "But then ahead it falls into something else entirely. What the hell were you thinking?"

Niall jumps in his seat a little at the question, cheeks tinting pretty pink as he flushes, answering sheepishly, already knowing the way Louis is going to react "Well I saw this picture of Harry with Kendall and got a little jealous, this song came to me. But as I was writing, my mind wondered to Nate..."

"Aah! That explains the second paragraph" Louis claims, his eyes still on the paper.

"Is it good Lou??! C'mon tell me!we have to send it, not before that I have to record, it will take so much time. I have got so much to do -" Niall starts, jis mind going all over the place with ideas popping in his head with nervousness of actually sending his song like that.

"It's awesome! Wait, what did you say about recording?? Are you planning to sing this one. You kn-" Louis smiles back excitedly before pausing as Niall's words sink inside his brain, not believing his ears.

"Is it possible? I mean, I am not going to sing. I will just play guitar because the tune will give the song an edge" he mumbles twiddling his fingers nervous if his idea is even going to work though it sounded good last night.

"that's a good idea. We can do that" Zayn pipes in smiling encouragingly making Niall smile back, as the idea is to standout and he is sure if he sends an additional audio clip it will be advantageous on his part.

"Yes! Go sit your ass inside the booth Horan!Gotta blow Styles mind" Louis claps his back and Niall gets up hurriedly almost running to his guitar case pulling his baby out.

Zayn shakes his head at the two overly excited boys, sitting on the chair Niall had just abandoned giving them both a nice serious look, hoping they would take this seriously and not expect too much only to get nothing "Guys, you know that there are two companies and one of them doesn't represent Styles. Sorry Niall, I just don't want your hopes to be up"

"I get it Zayn. Thanks for looking out for me" Niall turns around pulling the guitar strap over his head adjusting the instrument in his hand, on his body as he smiles understandably, knowing where Zayn is coming from.

"Always"

"You sappy shits! God where did I get stuck!" Louis cuts them both off making both boys let out a loud laugh, with Niall giving him the middle finger as he enters,

"Fuck off ya!"

-

"And sent!" Louis hits the sent button making Niall let out the breath he had been holding since god knows how long.

"I hope this goes to Harry"he sighs, his mind wandering on the mere possibility of Harry actually listening to the tune while reading his song and loving it. He hopes he will, if at all it will go to him

"I hope too" Louis smiles at his cute, soft friend.

"Thanks Lou" Niall blushes pink coloring his cheeks although he feels nothing but positive and grateful to his friend.

"Don't thank me just yet. I am only saying this because then I will finally be free from all the Styles shit" Louis smirk making Niall role his eyes at him wandering he was actually praising him in his mind.

"Don't be so optimistic babe. If he ends up with getting Styles company, you will have to here all the more about it" Zayn quips in joining in on the teasing and now it is Niall's turn to whine, feeling cornered by his two best mates.

"Hey!"

"I am not that bad" he pouts sulking in his seat, his eyes flickering to the webpage currently flashing the words Application submitted in bold.

"oh you're not. You are worst. Babe, I am worried about myself" Louis gasps mockingly and Niall, Zayn just chuckles at his dramatic self.

"You're shit best friend" Niall pouts more commenting on Louis who raises his eyebrow showing his mock surprise as he states, and Niall already knows he is going to hear him say this for his entire life.

"Don't forget I gave your name"

"You didn't. And are you going to always get that in from now on Lou?" Niall sticks his tongue out before asking him although he already knows his answer.

"Hell Yeah!" Louis says back and this time it is Niall who smiles dramatically, pointing his finger at his friend.

"You are one of a friend"

"Yup! I am the best bestfriend" Louis quips seemingly proud totally brushing off what Niall actually meant.

"You babies, stop fighting I am hungry. Should we order something?" Zayn cuts their banter and Niall nods turning to see the clock ; realizing it's already lunch time.

All the three lads then proceeded in the discussion to order lunch, with a even longer one about Burgers and chicken wings all the while Niall only prayed he gets selected as Harry or not, the opportunity is pretty damn good.

***

Lamest ending ever! I can't believe I managed to write something this lame.

Sorry for subjecting you all to this ending.

Anyways, how are you guys liking this story so far??

Its been too long since I have written Narry, so I am going to be little rustic,just wanted you guys to know.

VOTE. Share. Comment, I love reading those!

And enjoy!

Love
Ri x