33

It is Saturday morning and Niall is making a list of songs they have worked till now. His smile growing as he puts in the last song, the total coming to four. He nods his head thinking he has a good amount of work cut off for him. His attention is pulled away from his notebook to Harry by the kitchen on a call. He smiles, thinking he always finds Harry on phone at the particular spot. He watches Harry's lips in thin line as he talks into the phone and although he cannot listen to anything that is being said he knows its not all good news. He remembers today to be Harry's outing with Kendall and possibly Mitch later before he drives up to his friend's place. He is astonished by himself as he feels nothing by the information. He still doesn't believe whatever happening between them is real, a major part of him thinks this all is a dream and he is going to wake up any second with the worst case of disappointment.

He sure hopes not.

His mind goes over to yesterday and their make out session at the piano unable to help but wish his dream could come true. He wonders if Harry's fingers will feel the same way it did in his dreams, wonders if Harry will handle Niall in the way he want and do him the way he want. He wonders if it will be the other way round. Harry's thong coming into his mind, making his shorts tighten.

"Okay, I will meet you after. But I highly think that is possible, I am not sure when it will end." Harry says , there is a pause and then he continues, sighing , his voice not audible to Niall as he continues "Mitch... I don't think I can meet you, I have dates set up and Kendall wants a word with me."

"No I've no idea what for"

"Yes, I know. I will let you know if I will be able to make it."
"Yeah.. take care"

He sighs as an uneasy feeling settles in his chest. He ends the call , placing his mobile down. His head feels all over the place as his eyes settle on Niall on his couch. He feels as if he might have just worsened an already complicated situation. He is brought out of his thoughts by Niall's voice "Was that Kendall?"

He smiles, Niall's voice somehow makes him feel lighter and he gets rid of his confusing thoughts. He says "It was, um it was the management"

He has no idea why the hell he lied but before he can analyze it anymore, Niall asks "What did they want?"

He shrugs as he watches Niall come to his side , now in the kitchen pulling open drawers " Nothing. Just instructions on at what time I'll be going, my car arrangement and everything"

"Oh Okay. So, you've to go today?" Niall asks and Harry nods, Niall then continues "At what time?"

"At 4 o'clock , an evening date. I think they are up to something. They are sending a car for me" he turns towards the side, watching as Niall gets to work beside him.

"Do you know what Kendall wants to talk to you about?" Niall asks as he sets up the water filled pot on the stove.

"I have no idea" he says as his eyes absentmindedly rakes over Niall's small waist.

"What are you going to do for the rest of the day?" he asks moving his gaze upwards , over his body to his face. Their eyes meet as a knowing look crosses over Niall, having caught him in his staring and Harry can't help but blush.

Niall conveniently ignores, not wanting to tease the singer anymore as he says "Oh, I asked Zack to bring over some gear from the studio. Its nothing much, just something to work on"

Harry nods at his statement and then asks "What are you making?"
"Lunch. For us" Niall smiles and Harry slides closer to him with a small smile forming on his lips, his arms folded over his chest as he asks,"For us?"

"Uh hun"Niall says nodding his head as he chops up the vegetables.

Harry moves closer towards him, towering him his fingers trail over Niall's elbow, pulling him towards him a little "Let me help you"
Niall's heart beats rapidly in his chest at their close proximity, their last encounter in the kitchen with his fingers in Harry's mouth freshening up in his mind.

He feels like he will never get used to Harry being this close and touchy towards him. Before he can say anything, Harry rubs his thumb on Niall's cheek as he says again "Tell me where do you want me"

Niall's eyes widened with the intention behind his words, Harry's lips curving into a smile seeing the gentle blush on his cheek.

"Um.. you can start on the gravy" not trusting his voice or himself after his words and goes back to chopping.

Harry only nods getting to work.

They silently work together, their bodies colliding with each other, their hips bumping every now and then. After adding the vegetables and the many ingredients, Harry is stirring the gravy when Niall comes beside him. He leans forward taking a look inside, closing his eyes he takes in the smell.

"Its smells delicious Harry" he says smiling and looks behind him as Harry steps closer.

"Thanks Ni" he says dipping a spoon into the pot, scooping some gravy he then turns to look at Niall as he says, "Here, try this"

Niall gulps not breaking his eye contact with the man as he takes the spoon in between his lips taking a taste. He moved away a little, gulping down the spoonful of gravy licking his lips. His eyes lowers just as Harry winks at him.

"I learned it from my mother. I love cooking every now and then. I used to work at bakery, remember?" he jokes making Niall giggle a little.

"Everyone knows that Harry. But, it does taste delicious" he compliments him and to his surprise, Harry places the spoon down stepping closer to him as he whispers , "It does, doesn't it?"

And Niall can't tell that he is definitely not talking about the food anymore blush covering his cheeks as the night flashes in front of his eyes, the way he had sucked him off.

"Harry" he mumbles out shyly as he moves back, only to meet with the counter as he gets trapped between it and Harry himself. He can feel Harry's minty breathe on him as he says back mockingly " Niall"

Niall gulps as the distance between them decreases, their breathes intermingling with each other as they stare at each other, "You were so sexy Ni, your mouth so gorgeous around me."

"Maybe, if you come home early. Then we can think up something" Niall says smiling up at him.

"Really? what?" Harry smirks as he pulls his arm around Niall's waist bringing him closer to him, their bodies pressed together. He nuzzles Niall's nose with his smelling that familiar scent of shampoo, his pant tightening as Niall's voice comes in his ear "Maybe I'll let you in on my dream"

"Oh yeah..?" he whispers, pressing his lips closer to his and Niall is just as affected by him as he is.

"Or maybe, I will be up in your bed .."Niall says pushing him slightly away, he doesn't want them to get lost in each other now. He knows he wants to have his way with him , but he feels now is not the time, he wants to do it and wants to do it when they have all the time in the world , so he whispers sensually "Completely naked"

It is Harry's turn to gulp now as images of Niall led in between his sheet conjures in his mind, his heart beating faster as he becomes hot and really bothered. He wraps his hands tightly on his waist, moving down to clutch at his bum cheek squeezing it slowly "Or maybe I will have my way with you before I leave?"

Niall lets out a moan, his fingers squeezing at his arm and he shakes his head, controlling himself from not jumping the bones of the man in front of him "Ummm, sounds tempting"

"But no. Not right now, I am hungry and our time will be in proper bed and possibly tonight Mr.Styles"

Harry grumbles as the small brunette man smirks , knowing his name does things to the singer. Harry groans, resting his forehead on Niall's taking his lips into his , pulling him into a much needed kiss after the images and excitement coursing within him.

Niall pulls away as the kiss starts to deepen, knowing if he doesn't stop now he won't be able to and sighs loudly as Harry rest his forehead on his again, breathing out loudly. He starts nodding as he steps away "Okay baby, let's have a nice lunch"

And with that he turns away removing plates for them leaving an incredibly flustered and surprised Niall staring at him as his words ringing in his mind.

Baby

***

Narry time ❤

Love
Ri x