13

"He is so.." Niall sighs looking at the ceiling as Louis enters the living room with two beers sitting right beside him on the couch as he fills in the gap,guessing"Hot?"

" So.."Niall shakes his head as he sits in daze, the entire meeting playing in his mind like a broken record.

" Sexy"

"Handsome" Louis tries as Niall doesn't respond positively to any of them, only sighing as if he couldn't find the correct word to explain

"Rude!" Louis exclaims, eyes wide thinking the whole thing went down the drain as his friend is not confirming to any of his adjectives only to bit back his lip at the glare Niall throws at him for that.

"Okay not rude then -" he quickly says to which Niall only nods, his cheeks tinting their natural pink dust as his eyes twinkle

"He is sooo" he sighs loudly hands clasping at his chest, sliding back more into the couch before looking right at Louis as he concludes

"Sooo pretty"

He then nods to himself as if to confirm the adjective, he had conjured up for the famous singer as he whispers again, in confidence this time "Yeah pretty"

"Pretty?" Louis raises his eyebrow taking a huge sip from his drink as Niall goes for his drink, only now realizing the bottle kept on the glass table.

"Yeah.."

"You mean to say. You met the man and you find him pretty." Louis confirms and scoffs at Niall's nod continuing "As far as I know he could be considered hot. With those muscular body and that height, he is ab-"

He only cuts himself at Niall's soft growl, he looks amused at his bestfriend who is behaving like a possessive boyfriend and explains "Don't give me that. I have seen his photos, I know how he looks like. After all the time you waste talking about him, I gotta know about him."

"You have Zayn. Be with Zayn" Niall grumbles opening the cap of the bottle.

"I know. We actually look at him together." Louis smirks at him clearly enjoying his best friend's reactions, it has always been entertaining for him to see his friend with his cute little crush.

"Lou!" Niall shrieks not liking the fact that his friends watch Harry, look at his hot awesome self.

"What?! You're describing him wrong" Louis only says back to which Niall takes a dip shaking his head before correcting him

"He is pretty" Because it was true. He couldn't fathom still how pretty the man was. With those clothes, that smile, his hairs a little - the right amount curled and that faint appearance of a beard setting a fire in Niall's body which made him so warmed and he only yearned to touch him, to caress those tattoo's on his arms and play with those glimmering rings on his long and slender finger and Niall wanted nothing but to press his lips on those damn soft dimples that presented themselves whenever he smiled at him.

It was all so aesthetic and only word boomed in Niall's mind. Only one word that settled in when he appeared right before him.

Pretty

"And you?" Louis voice brought him back to present, only for him to slum down more into the couch, most likely wanting to disappear as he wanted to right when he was in the meeting being a huge mess and mostly not listening to anything that was said to him. At all.

"I am a fool"

"What?" Louis raised an eyebrow to which Niall shrugged, giving him a pout as he replied "Atleast I think he thinks so. He obviously does."