09

"Two weeks!"

"Two weeks and still no phone call, no message! I think I am not the one Zee!" Niall screams frustrated, it is not like he wants to but he cannot hold it in anymore. The anticipation of the decision he might receive started the moment Louis had pressed sent and the possibilities of meeting Harry only adding fuel to fire.

And yes, he is aware that there are two recording companies and he might get selected for the other of which Harry isn't part of. But that is besides the point.

His patience level is getting tested and the fire is defusing letting him go crazy as the hopelessness is increasing by the days. And he really wants it.

He won't admit it out loud, try to play cool and all mature about it. But he wants it. And he won't ever mention it to Louis but he is praying to whoever is listening above.

"You never know, keep patience Niall"Zayn pats his back, shifting a little close to him trying to get his friend to calm down since they opened the studio half an hour ago.

"Well fuck patience. Maybe it's not meant to be. Maybe my song wasn't good enough for any of the company, much less his" Niall mumbles, feeling a little depressed. He has been doubting his song choice and the more days pass by his doubt of Issues maybe not the right song to put in is getting solid.

"Niall..." Zayn sighs not knowing what to say to his small friend but cannot look at a sulking Niall either. The sight is too much for his heart.

"I get it Zee. I just, I thought I will get to meet him, even if not selected by his company. I will. And I will see him, talk to him, touch-" Niall slums down, resting his back behind as he lazes in to the couch as if deflated off all the energy in him. Only he is sad and is losing hope.

He wonders for a second why he is hoping so much, pining so much over this. Wonders if all of this is only a joke better not be one of Louis pranks he thinks. Wonders if he will ever get in. His thoughts soon take turn as he speaks, the hopelessness turning to hopeful one as Harry's image conjures infront of his eyes, those mesmerizing green eyes, that strong jawline, those pink lips and that voice, which had this huge impact on Niall that everytime he hears it, his heart races as shivers run down his spine.

He is brought back out of his thoughts by Zayn, who says "Okay, calm down there mate. It's starting to sound a little creepy"

"It's not creepy. He is so beautiful and so charming an-" Niall pouts, before giggling because Harry is an epitome of beauty, Adonis himself and he is so so lucky that he was born in the same time, as him. He can write a whole bloody song only on his beauty but he doesn't because no words can justify, can articulate what he sees in that handsome man.

And then his thoughts steer to Kendall, the one Harry is in love with, is in relationship with and his pout appears back, and his shoulders drop"And straight for one. Maybe be Louis is right."

"Niall, I think this crush of yours will lead you to a big heartbreak if you don't give it a rest" Zayn advices, wanting to say this to him because he can see the lad totally mesmerized by this celebrity and although he can think this as nothing but something inside him tells him this is much more, much more than a crush and possibly lead to a heartbreak.

"Hmm" Niall hums, nodding his head although his friend's words hurt a little.

Before he can dwell on it much Zayn is pulling him into a side hug, smiling brightly, optimistically at him making him release a small smile, the corners of his lips lifting a little as he looks at him"You will get in"

"It will take some time, but have patience okay?" Zayn continues and Niall only hums nodding, thinking Louis and Zayn have become one person, speaking in same language.