3- Strangers

Signature on N's shoulder says I DRAW ShuryuKun. I'm pretty sure that's what it says.

We walked out and Zaria spoke.

"Well, I've gotten everything I want to. Have you?" "Hmm... I'm pretty sure I have..." I mumbled and looked. I was holding Jubi since she wanted me too and Vee was on my shoulder.

"See anything else that catches your eye?" I asked them and they looked around. Vee didn't see anything but Jubi nodded and pointed to a strange shop further up. I was confused and we approached it.

Some strange people were here and cheered.

"Come and we will test just how loyal your Pokémon is to you!" I was so confused and four people were smiling. "Well, I always was curious about my Fennekin..." The girl mumbled and I held my Pokémon.

"And what about you two? Would you-" "I'm sure my partners are loyal to me. I don't need some stranger telling me how they feel about me." I glared and they were surprised. "But you never know. They might be pretending it." "If they are, I'll find out myself. Come on, we should leave." Zaria nodded and we made sure we had the two before leaving.

However, a wind started to suck our Pokémon back to them. I was surprised as Vee was tossed back. "Vee!" I called and she cried out too. Zaria had her grip on Patchy quite tight and Light was resting in her Pokéball. I held Jubi tightly while being sure not to crack the shell. She stared nervously and when the wind stopped, everyone was yelling.

"Hey! Give them back!" I saw Vee uncomfortable as she was pressed on the glass. She stared at me and I stared too. I looked around and spoke.

"Jubi-" She went in Zaria's hold and she smiled. "I've got her. You just go save Vee and the other Pokémon." I nodded and they started to fly away in a ballon. I chased after it while the people panicked and it soon landed.

"Haha! With this much Pokémon, were sure to get a raise!" The Pokémon said and I was surprised. Vee was kept in a singular capsule and I saw a Fennekin and Pikachu like that too. They were all worried and the girl spoke.

"Ah... big banquets, lavish houses, and so much money!" The girl cheered and I was nervous. The Meowth went to Vee and smirked.

"And this one will be getting us the most money. Too bad your trainer doesn't seem to care for you." She was scared but just got angry and yelled at the Pokémon. I stared and the Meowth was telling them that Vee is confident I'll be here soon and beat them for this. I smiled a bit and started thinking.

I can't let Vee be used for that... and all these Pokémon... But I don't have any assistance... Vee saw me and she saw how nervous I was. I noticed that she noticed and she made no noise or movement but faced the forest and prepared. She made a distraction by slamming against the container.

"Hey! Stop hurting yourself! You can't go to the boss all injured!" The guy said and she didn't stop. I stared and the two others did it too.

I left to look for a Pokémon and I was nervous. I stared and soon found someone.

"E-Excuse me..?" I muttered and they looked. They were tense and so were their Pokémon.

"What do you want?" "Please, help me. I can pay you back if you want, but my friend is being kept in a container and I don't have any other Pokémon to fight the people holding her and some other Pokémon captive..." The person was surprised and got up.

"Reshiram, come back. Zoroark?" He nodded and they left.

"Okay, if you're telling the truth, lead me there." I nodded and rushed there. He followed and I was tense around him but more worried about Vee.