33- Humilau

"If we get a room, I can quickly make us lunch." "Are you sure? We have been walking for a while and I want you comfortable." He smiled and nodded. "Of course. Besides, I've walked longer than that in a day." I nodded a bit and sighed. "Sorry then... I made the walk slow for you." "Huh? Oh, you didn't. Don't worry. I always took two days walking to between Driftviel and Mistralton." I nodded a bit and he smiled.

We got a room and I smiled. I sat back and sighed in relief. "It feels nice to stay on a couch... why don't you relax a bit for now too N?" He looked back and smiled. "Are you sure? You aren't hungry?" "It's still an hour until we normally have lunch." He looked and nodded. He smiled and sat next to me. He smiled and hugged me a bit. Our Pokémon relaxed out of their Pokéballs. N smiled and I smiled too.

We relaxed and I smiled.

Humilau City

We finally got to Humilau City after a week. I sighed in relief and N smiled too. "Are you hungry?" "Just tired... long walk..." It was the middle of the night and I yawned. N nodded and kissed my forehead. "Let's check if there's a room available. If not, I'll set up a camp in the forest and you can sleep." "Thanks N... that's so sweet..." He nodded and smiled. I balanced on him and Nurse Joy smiled.

"Of course we have a room available. This isn't a very popular city, even for trainers, so here you are." We were given some keys and N smiled. He walked me there and then laid me in bed.

"There you go. Go ahead and sleep." "Thanks N. How can I make this up to you?" "Huh? I don't want anything though." "But you've done so much for me..." He smiled and sat next to me. He pet my hair and smiled.

"I'm mainly doing it because being with you doesn't have me remember my time as Team Plasma's king. So I can actually sleep peacefully. If anything, I owe you." I looked at him and mumbled. "I'll decide what I can do by lunch if you don't decide before then." He nodded and smiled. "If you insist..." He sighed and I passed out.

N made dinner and he woke me up when he made our dinner.

"(Y/n)... you still need to eat." He whispered and I groaned as I sat up. "Huh?" He smiled and spoke. "I don't want you to wake up hungry in the middle of the night. So you should eat. You can sleep after." I looked at the food he made before nodding. "Thanks N." He nodded and we sat together as we ate. I woke up a bit more after we ate and N noticed.

"There we go. Is it good?" "Very. It's amazing as always." He smiled and nodded. "I'm glad you like it. But I still don't know what I want you to do." I smiled and spoke. "I said I'd decide for you at lunch. So don't worry." He nodded and smiled. "Thank you (Y/n)..." "Of course. But you should decide something you want to do together." He nodded and I smiled and yawned.

"I'm tired again... can we sleep?" "Huh? But I need to clean up the mess." "I'll do it in the morning... can we just cuddle?" He blushed but looked.

"Let me soak them. I'll join you there after." He said and I nodded. I stayed awake until he came to the bed. He noticed and smiled. He held me and I cuddled in his arms. We both smiled before falling asleep.

We both woke up at the same time we did every morning and I smiled. N smiled too and spoke. "Did you sleep well?" I nodded and smiled as I held him. "You did too, right?" "Yeah, I did." I nodded and we got up. We stretched and I hummed. I cleaned the dishes like I promised and N was nervous when he came out of the bathroom.

"You didn't need to do that..." "I wanted to. Now then, I should change too." He sighed and nodded. I smiled and left to the bathroom after grabbing my clothes. N sighed and he organized them before putting them away. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He was surprised and looked at me. I smiled and spoke.