20- Eggs

We smiled and Volcarona was struggling to fly. I noticed first and caught it.

"Hey, Volcarona..." I mumbled and N looked at me. He was surprised and spoke. "It's cold... Here, can I see it?" I nodded and handed it to N. I was worried and he held it.

"This is strange..." He mumbled and I nodded. "Yeah... isn't that supposed to be a burning Pokémon? Like... not even able to stand around it burning?" He nodded and I nodded too. N had examined it and I was worried. We stared and the Pokémon glared but didn't attack us.

N stared before he spoke.

"Volcarona needs to be in sunlight and get more food to feel better. Can we please go up?" They growled and he stared. Vee stared and I was nervous.

"Please! Volcarona won't feel any better if we stay down here and he will only get worse!" N cried and they stared before Hydreigon nodded to Zoroark. Zoroark nodded and followed him out with the condition that Vee will stay to make sure we have a reason to return. I looked at her and she looked nervously at me before nodding. I smiled and pet her.

"We'll be back girl. Don't worry. Hydreigon, please make sure she doesn't get hurt." He growled and I smiled. We left and we were was just outside the place. N stared and spoke.

"There we go. The oxygen should make its flames better. (Y/n), can you get some Pokémon food for fire types, Volcarona if you can quickly find it, and also a fire type Poképuff?" I nodded and gave him the Poképuff. He smiled and fed it to Volcarona while I ran off.

I entered a few stores and asked for the food. The owners were surprised but soon pointed me to a place that had Volcarona love their food.

I smiled and thanked them before running there. I was glad for the mask since I'm sure I would be dying if I didn't have it on. I smiled and was able to buy the food after I saw a tourist that have a Volcarona happily enjoy a test of it. I smiled and requested to buy one.

"Well, what condition is this Volcarona in?" "I-It's cold enough to touch... my friend and I are trying to make it feel better and he told me to get some food." He nodded and quickly found some.

"Here you go. It's 500 Pokédollars." I nodded and paid before leaving. I was worried and returned quickly. Volcarona was slightly warmer, now feeling like a warmed house. I handed the food to N and sighed.

"Sorry I took a while." "It's alright. You're safe and you've got the food." I nodded and N fed the Volcarona. It ate it all before exploding into flames. We were surprised and N covered me. I was surprised and held onto him. He stared and sighed.

"Well, at least we know it works..." I nodded and Volcarona cheered a bit. We smiled and Zoroark was surprised. N smiled and spoke.

"That's good. Now... can we have Vee back?" They nodded and we followed them. I smiled as Vee was just asleep with a terrified Hydreigon next to her. I sighed and she cheered when she saw me. I caught her and smiled.

"Please don't tell me that you hurt Hydreigon?" She shook her head and purred. I sighed and pet her. Hattrem looked and smiled. N was nervous and sighed.

"Did you really have to threaten him with Moonblast? I know he threatened to keep you, but that feels like a bit much." I sighed and pet her.

"I wouldn't let them keep you if they tried... but don't do that again unless they try." She nodded and nuzzled me. I sighed and just held her.

"Well, thank you. But I feel like we should get going." I told them and Zoroark stopped us. I was confused and N was too before he was surprised.

"Are you sure? I mean... those are your eggs." I was surprised and confused still. Vee was confused and I set her down. N stared before he nodded.