6- Talking

We were surprised and I heard them laugh.

They said a silly little rhyme and I was scared and stared at the five. They each stared too and I realized.

"Rotom." He looked and he was confused. "Call Hinami please." He nodded and I waited. Hinami picked up and spoke.

"Something wrong (Y/n)?"
"Not much time to explain what happened. But our Pokémon were all stolen again." I said and the three were surprised before Zaria spoke.
"Who's the others?"
I showed them and spoke. "It's N and his friends. But do you think you could help us? They took them all..."
"Yeah. Just let us find you..."
"In the town, find the accessory shop and walk two shops up then turn left." I said and they were surprised. They followed them and I was worried. They hung up while they ran and Cheren spoke.

"It's not that I don't trust your friends but, do you really think they can save them? They stole Reshiram and Zekrom." "I know. But Zaria's Rufflet can search in the air and since she wants to make a sanctuary for wild Pokémon, her Pokémon are always determined to help, besides the newest one... Izumi's Pokémon can confuse them easily and Hinami is collecting badges too..." I mumbled and the three arrived.

"(Y/n)!" Zaria called and she slowed down and the twins did too.

"There we go! Rufflet!" The Pokémon came out and he listened for a minute before getting up. She nodded and spoke.

"Lead us there please." He nodded and we chased as Rufflet flew. We were nervous when we came across a gap before Hinami spoke.

"Hey Quill. Think you can use Vine Whip and bring us there?" He nodded and Rufflet waited. We all got over here and she smiled. Furfrou and Skitty helped too with Mimic and Copycat. We were glad and followed Rufflet again. We saw Team Rocket soon and I nodded to them. They nodded too and Izumi smiled.

"Bubble, Dust, Double Team. Diva and Cream, Mimic and Copycat." They nodded and circled the place.

"What in the world? What's going on James?" "Well it seems like we're being surrounded by some Pokémon, Jessie!" James told her, slightly yelling at her and she growled.

"Well clear them out! Or capture them all Meowth!" "Hey! I've been the brains behind this! Stop making me do all the work!" They yelled at each other a bit and we were confused. N examined the things before mumbling.

"The containers prevent moves to have any effect, slightly attacking the Pokémon back for using it. And the ones inside their Pokéballs are being held back from being sent out, by their own will or a persons." He mumbled and they nodded.

"Then you know what that means. Leafy." They both nodding and smiled. "Sucker-" "Froakie, Bubble and then Icy Wind." He listened and Hinami was surprised. She stared and the Pokémon all attacked. A cloud of dust was raised before we saw the three thieves frozen.

"There we go. Now you can free them..." We smiled and the ice melted as we were trying to figure out the container.

"I've had enough of you twerps!" She yelled and called. "Pumpkaboo!" She called and the Pokémon happily used Dark Pulse. We moved out of the way but it ended up throwing and making the container break. We were surprised and Jubi caught Hatenna and carefully brought her down. Fai managed to land easily and I looked at Vee and Rae.