18- Helping

We smiled and I held Rae. I calmed her and Spritzee down and they apologized. I just sighed and sent them over when they said it was okay and they confirmed they had gotten the four. I smiled and Vee purred.

We smiled and spoke.

"Well, you two should sleep now." Black told us and I smiled and nodded. "That's true. Come on N." He nodded and smiled. We left and got a room. We slept in separate bed again and I smiled.

Next morning

After we were done preparing, we left the Pokémon center and went to the school. N smiled as the children were all with the Pokémon until there was a loud screech. We all covered our ears and flinched.

"Ow!" I yelled and Cheren looked at his office. He left there and turned off the alarm. We sighed in relief and he mumbled.

"I don't know what turned that up... but it won't happen again... hopefully." We nodded and looked at the other three here. It was three people, a kid named Ash with a Pikachu, a girl named Iris with an Axew, and a guy named Cilan with a Pansage.

They had their Pokémon too and we nodded. Vee soon tugged on my arm before she ran.

"Ah! Vee!" Cheren looked and we saw the Pokémon in the dome in here. "Ah..." I mumbled and Cheren stressed. "I can't do this much longer..." He mumbled and Bianca hugged him.

"It's okay Cherry!" I smiled and spoke. "You can relax. I'm sure we can find all the Pokémon." The others agreed and he sighed.

"Thank you... there's 25 Minccino, 15 Sunflora, and Shinx." We nodded and smiled. We split up to search more. The others found the most Pokémon and I heard Shinx.

He was nervous in a room with two of the boys who were petting Sliggoo. I spoke as I walked in.

"You two, you're scaring Shinx." They turned and spoke. "Miss (Y/n)!" I smiled and sat down across from Shinx. He tensed and I smiled.

"Back up. Shinx isn't comfortable with other people." I said and they listened and came back to where I was. Vee bolted in here and she stared. I smiled and pet her a bit.

"Try talking to Shinx please." She nodded and got closer. He was tense and she put a ribbon on his head. He relaxed a bit and she smiled. She sent out Emolga and she was confused. Vee told her and they nodded. They exchanged some electricity and he calmed down. I smiled and spoke.

"Come on, You'll worry Cheren if you aren't back." He nodded and I was able to pick him up. The kids stared in surprise and I smiled to my Pokémon. "Thank you both." They nodded and Emolga was on my head.

I smiled and sighed. I went back and Cheren looked at me.

"Shinx, There you are!" I smiled and gave Shinx to him.

"Was he a problem?" "Not at all. Vee and Emolga calmed him down." He sighed in relief and nodded. "That's good... Thank you." I smiled and nodded. Cheren went back in and we followed. We learned that those kids were the reason for the Pokémon escaping while Axew and Pikachu were the reason for the alarms screeching. He sighed and forgave them.

I smiled and N spoke. "We should... probably continue." I looked at N and smiled. "That's true..." They looked at us and I smiled.

"We'll be heading onward. Bye." I waved and they nodded. I smiled and Bianca spoke. "Ah! Wait!" I was confused and turned. She smiled and spoke.

"Your parents and friends want a regional Pokémon from here, right?" "Um, yeah, why?" "What types? I might know some to suggest!" I smiled and spoke.