50- Return

Week later

I smiled and held N. He held me and mumbled. "Hey (Y/n)..." "Hm? What's wrong?" "I'm going to be turning 18 soon. So I'm sorry but we can't do this when I am 18 until you're 18." I smiled and nodded.

"That's fine with me. A couple years isn't too long. Just glad I didn't have to explain it to you." I smiled and he did too. "Yeah. I'm glad you understand... Sorry, I wish we could." "Well, you can't change your age. But we can both wait a couple years, right?" "Yep!" He cheered and hugged me as he gently cupped my cheek and kissed me.

Month later

We finished our trials and N turned 18 a few days ago. He smiled and stared at me. He understood that we couldn't do our normal relationship things until I became 18 and he smiled. He just pat my head while we were eating lunch.

"I'm glad I didn't need to explain it to you..." "No, my sisters told me what was and wasn't legal while we were kids. One of the main things being legal ages." I nodded and smiled. "Just one more year." He nodded and smiled.

"Hmm... now what region next?" "Galar?" I asked him and he thought before nodding.

"That's right. We should show Hattrem's friends how she is." I nodded and smiled. "Yep. Ah... but I also want to do Kanto..." I mumbled and he nodded.

"Let's ask Hattrem. Okay?" I nodded and smiled. "Yeah. And let's give your sisters the friends you got for them." He nodded and smiled. He wanted to surprise them and smiled.

It was a female Steenee and Fomantis. He smiled and they were happy too.

I smiled and Vee was with me as we rode on Reshiram to Unova. We landed in front of the shelter and the two smiled. They waved and smiled.

"N! (Y/n)!" They cheered and we waved. "Hi Anthea and Concordia!" I cheered and we smiled.

"Oh, I just realized that you two can't date right now..." "Yeah. You two haven't kissed or anything since you turned 18, right N?" "Yeah. Don't worry, I told her and she understood it too. We celebrated it but stopped. It's about one more year, right?" "Yep. Then we can go back." N nodded and smiled.

"Anyways, while we were in Alola, these two wanted to be your friends when I told them about you." They were smiling. "Oh? You got us a friend?" "Yep. I guess they're also a late birthday gift..." He smiled and gave them the Pokéballs. The two sent them out and soon smiled.

"Oh they're adorable!" The two cheered. I smiled and looked at Rotom.

"Rotom, can you?" I asked and he spoke. "Gladly!" He cheered and I smiled. We all smiled as we listened and Concordia smiled.

"I'm guessing Steenee was evolved so we could both evolve them once?" "Yeah... I thought you'd like that..." The two looked at each other before smiling and speaking. "Yep!" They cheered and we smiled. We hugged them before going to Kalos again.

I smiled and we landed at home. I smiled and stretched.

"I feel like I'm getting better at dealing with heights." I smiled and N nodded. I smiled and we landed at home.

"Hi! We're home!" I waved and they looked.

"(Y/n)!" Dad cheered and N smiled. The others got here and smiled too.

"Hey you two! How was Alola?" "It was really fun! Oh, and your friends." I got them out and went to the twins first.

"Mudstale has agreed to go with Hinami. Mudstale's are known to be calm but strong enough to carry 300 pounds. They're also creative with their attacks." She was surprised and waited. I smiled and she sent her out behind her. She pet her and Mudstale got familiar with her. "And Izumi, this Pokémon isn't specifically one type, but in this form, she's an electric flying type. Oricorio loves to dance, and the four different types they can be depends on their dancing style. We figured you'd love being with her and dancing together." She was surprised and sent out Oricorio. They stared before smiling. She looked at me and spoke. "What do you mean by four different types?" Izumi asked and I smiled. I looked at Rotom and he quickly explained them to her.