29- Sisters

"Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take so long..." I mumbled when I got to them and N looked. He sighed in relief and held me. "Thank Arceus that you're safe." I smiled and pat his back. "I am. Don't worry." Anthea and Concordia smiled and Concordia spoke.

"We got a bit worried ourselves. What took some time?" "I'd rather it be a surprise right now. For N at least." I smiled and they nodded.

"Well, we have a room prepared for you both but would you like to share a room or have a separate room?" I smiled and spoke. "I'm fine with either." N looked nervous and spoke. "Together... I want to know that (Y/n) is safe." I was surprised and blushed before smiling.

"Th-Thank you N... then together please." They smiled and nodded.

"This way. We'll show you both to it." I smiled and nodded. Vee purred too and we smiled. Anthea got me back and smiled.

"So what held you back? N was so worried." I smiled and spoke.

"He's been taking such good care of me, so while I know this isn't much compared to what he's done for me... I got him a necklace since he does seem to like jewelry..." I mumbled and she smiled. She nodded and spoke.

"That's sweet but you know he just wants to hear your Pokémon happy." "That's true but I still feel bad..." She nodded and smiled. "That's so cute! Has N been okay since Ghetsis was here?" "Well... he was certainly uncomfortable... I don't think he is right now... but N was stressing about you both the most." She smiled and nodded.

"He's always cared about us and Pokémon more than himself..." She sighed and I smiled. I showed her the necklace and she smiled.

"That's very pretty... was that expensive?" "Not at all. Basically the cost of a few Pokéballs." She nodded and I smiled. I got to the room. N smiled and he was nervous with the single bed. N looked down as he sighed and sat on the bed.

"At least there's more space on this bed then there was in the Pokémon center..." I smiled and walked in.

"What's wrong N?" He looked and sighed. "I'm... nervous that I'll be... touching you and cuddling you again in the night..." I smiled and hugged him.

"It's fine. I think it's cute to cuddle when we're asleep." I smiled and he stared nervously. I smiled and kissed his cheeks. He stared at me and I smiled a bit more. "There we go. Calm down N." He stared and sighed. "Are you completely sure?" "Yes! Besides, if it did bother me to have us touch, then I wouldn't hold your hands or arms." He stared and nodded. I smiled and he mumbled.

"Why were you gone for so long?" I smiled and sat in his lap. He was surprised before he smiled and held me. "You're so cute... but I want to know." I smiled and got the necklace box and smiled.

"Here. I got you this since you had taken such good care of me while we've been traveling together... I owe you so much but for now... I got you this as a small thank you. You seem to really like jewelry so that's why it's this." He was surprised and spoke.

"But... you didn't need to..." "I wanted to... no matter what, you made sure I was happy and comfortable. You don't mind that I can't cook and you seem to happy to cook for me while I do nothing... I wanted to get something to apologize and thank you." He stared before hugging me. I was surprised and he smiled.

"I see... well, thank you." He smiled and let me go. I smiled and nodded. He opened it and soon panicked.

"W-Was this expensive? It looks expensive! I-" I smiled and spoke. "Calm down! It was barely the cost of a few Pokéballs." He stared before nodding.

"I-If you say so..." I smiled and nodded. He sighed and put it on. "It is beautiful... so thank you...." I smiled and nodded. I held him and smiled. He held me and soon kissed my temple. I smiled and hugged him.