16- Help

"Hey Darumaka." He looked and I smiled.

"Do you like to battle?" He thought before nodding. "Shoot... see, I'm not going to battle much. It hurts N and I don't want to go for the gym badges." He smiled and nodded.

"He says it's fine as long as he can fight sometimes with wild Pokémon or other trainers." I looked before smiling. "That sounds great. Thank you." He nodded and smiled. Hattrem stared at him as she was confused.

"Right. Everyone, this is Darumaka. He'll be traveling with us too." Vee smiled and nodded. Snivy nodded and they greeted each other. Fai nodded to him. Diancie smiled and waved to him, where he waved back. And finally, Hattrem smiled and tried to talk with him. I laughed and smiled.

"I'm glad everyone happy. I'm going to get some food though. Is there something you want?" I asked and N shook his head.

"Nothing in particular comes to mind." I smiled and nodded.

"Well, I think just Vee and I should be fine." He smiled and nodded. We left and the others smiled too. We left to the bottom and Nurse Joy spoke.

"Miss, is he forcing you to stay with him?" I looked and spoke.

"Huh? Are you talking to me?" "Yes. That man with you tried to take our Pokémon from us... Is he doing the same with you? Or forcing you into anything?" "Oh, he isn't. Don't worry. He likes seeing me with my Pokémon since they're all happy with me. Don't worry about that." She was surprised but nodded. I smiled and left.

"I'm getting us dinner, so I have to go." She nodded a bit and I smiled. We left and I found a good looking restaurant. Many people were eating and they all enjoyed the food. We smiled and ordered some food. I brought food back when it came out and I paid. They wished me well and I smiled and did the same.

"Have a good night ma'am!" "Thank you! You too!" I smiled and we left. Vee purred and I smiled. "Don't worry, I can still cook Poképuffs for you all." She smiled and nodded. We returned to the room and N was petting Zoroak.

I smiled as all my Pokémon were talking before Hattrem noticed me first. She smiled and jumped to me.

"Hello Hattrem. Was I out for too long?" "No you weren't. Was the food too costly?" "No, don't worry about that." I smiled and he nodded a bit. He gave the Pokémon their food and I cut up a few berries for them to eat with their food. They sat next to us and smiled as they ate. We ate too and N mumbled.

"Huh... this is good." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it really is..." I smiled and we finished eating. He smiled and we went to our beds.

"Well, it's time to sleep." All my Pokémon smiled and they cuddled on me. N's did the same with him. We laughed a bit and I smiled.

"Come on you all... I want to sleep too." They smiled and we got comforted. I pet them to thank them and we all slept.

Morning

I smiled and nodded.

"There we go. I'm done N!" "Me too!" He called and I smiled. I left the bathroom and he smiled. I walked out and he put his clothes in his bag.

I smiled and did the same. "There we go. Now, we should get going." I smiled and nodded.

"Yep. Everyone, return." Everyone but Vee came back. N returned his Pokémon and smiled. We left and I gave Nurse Joy the keys.

"Thank you Nurse Joy! Have a good day!" She waved and smiled.

We continued looking around and someone soon bumped into me. I was surprised and we both fell.