23- Treats

We left to explore the city and I walked with N. We both agreed to just forget what happened. I held his hand and he smiled.

"This way (Y/n). The Castelia Cones are probably still sold over here." I nodded and followed him. He smiled and we made it to the end of the line.

"Lucky for you, here's the last ones." He smiled and nodded. N paid and we left. The person was scared but I took mine.

"Thanks N. Should I pay you back?" He shook his head and smiled. "It's fine. I don't need you to." I nodded a bit and gently licked the ice cream. I was surprised and smiled.

"Ah, it's good!" I smiled and he nodded. He let Zoroark have his and I smiled.

"Vee, try this." She smiled and gently took a bit off with the ribbons and gently ate with it. She purred and nodded after. I smiled and pet her.

"I'm glad you like it." She nodded and smiled. I let Hattrem eat some too and she smiled. She nodded and I smiled. I smiled and mumbled.

"Hey N, are we traveling together through all the regions, or are you staying in Unova?" He looked and spoke.

"Well, I do want to travel the world with you, but do you want me coming? Though, it also changes if my sisters want me here still." I smiled and spoke.

"I do like traveling with you, so if we can, I do want to travel with you through all the regions." He nodded and I smiled. "Of course, I do want you staying with your sisters or those three if they want or need you here." He smiled and nodded.

We walked and soon found a couple. They saw Vee and Zoroark and smirked.

"Hah! Finally found another couple!" "We challenge you to a battle!" The two cheered and I stared. Vee was confused and I stared.

"Um... what..?" I mumbled and they sent out their Pokémon. It was a male and female Frillish. We were surprised and N spoke.

"Sorry but, we're-" "Just send out your Pokémon!" The girl yelled and the guy nodded. "Yes, send them out! Or else we'll assume that you two can't work well together and we win by default!" I sighed and looked at N.

"Want to battle?" He sighed but nodded. Snivy came out and she seemed pissed. The Frillish teased her and I was surprised.

"You know them Snivy?" She nodded and prepared to battle. N was worried for Eevee, but he wanted to battle. I smiled and spoke.

"Snivy, for the female! Vine Whip!" She leaped and avoided it.

"Now Frillish! Attract!" Both used Attract on the Pokémon of the opposite gender. I was surprised and spoke.

"Jump!" We yelled and Eevee avoided it. N sighed in relief and Snivy was infatuated.

"Hey! Snivy!" She couldn't move, but when Eevee made her sneeze, she snapped back. She was pissed and stopped listening to me. I sighed when we lost and the couple laughed as they left. I glared and spoke.

"We aren't even a couple! He's just showing me around!" I yelled at them before sighing.

"But let's get them to a Pokémon center..." N nodded as he held Eevee. I held Snivy and carefully walked her to the Pokémon center. We waited and Nurse Joy smiled.

"Don't worry, your Pokémon are fine." We nodded and smiled. We took our Pokémon and Snivy was angry. N sighed and spoke.

"Please, don't battle right now... We can practice to battle them again later." She stared before agreeing. I sighed in relief and held her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to get you fainted..." She nodded and just waited. I sighed and we went back out to the field. Sewaddle was confused and I smiled.