Our last day in the village

HellooHere's a new chapter for y'all. Hope you enjoy

Feliciano's POV

I woke up to sunlight hitting my face. I silently groaned and wanted to stretch out my arms only to realize they are held captive. Well more like I can't move them since Ludwig was holding my hand and the other was placed on his chest (It will wake him if I try to move it). I look up at Ludwig.

His gorgeous blue eyes were closed and his hair was messy, unlike his normal hairstyle that where his hair is slicked back. He didn't have a frown on his face like he always has, but rather a calm expression. I was so lost in thought, admiring his features I didn't notice his eyes flutter open and staring into my hazel brown ones.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to stare! I was just about to...uhhh...climb out of bed," I stood up a light pink dusted my cheeks. He blushed as well and stood up. "Uhh... It's okay I guess. Can you wake those two up? We have a tough day ahead of us," he asked and explained as I look at the sleeping couple in the other bed.

Lovino had his back to Antonio's chest (Antonio was spooning him). Antonio had his arm gently wrapped around Lovino's waist, almost in a protective manner. Lovino doesn't seem to mind and was holding Antonio's other hand that was currently being used as a pillow. I giggle lightly at the sight. I don't have the heart to wake them up. Suddenly I remember a time to where we were younger and visiting our grandpa.

Flashback time~ (Feliciano's POV)

We were visiting our grandpa for the first time in weeks. It was our mom and our dad's anniversary, so they asked Nonno to watch over us, which he gladly accepted. "Grandpa were you ever married?" Lovino asked as we were watching TV (Continuously having to explain the show to Nonno). Nonno was very shocked at the question, but then smiled. "A lot of times actually. I am quite a womanizer, aren't I. But..." He stopped for a moment then chuckled lightly, almost sadly.

"The only two people I actually loved was your grandma and another person who died very long ago, they were my best friend growing up, though they were always annoyed by everything. I miss them both so much," Nonno chuckled lightly at all the memories.

"Do you think I will get married someday Nonno?" I asked shyly. "Of course. Anyone would be lucky to have both of you as their husbands. And if they hurt you two, I will haunt them myself," Nonno answered full of determination, making us giggle. "Nonno, ghosts aren't real," Lovino giggled lightly. "But Nonno what if we marry another boy?" I asked shyly again. "I wouldn't mind. As long as you treat them right and they treat you right and as long as you love each other I will support you, even in death..." Nonno answered seriously. "I hope grandpa doesn't die," Lovino mumbled and grandpa laughed. "I will try not to. I promise," he promised.

End Flashback~

I stare down at the bed sadly, lost in my own thought. Nonno's funeral played movies in my head. "Is something wrong Feliciano?" Ludwig asked as I stared up at the icy blue eyes. "I'm fine. I just don't want to wake them up. This is the most peaceful I've ever seen Lovi," I answered making up an excuse in my head. "Do you want me to wake them?" Ludwig asked placing a hand on my shoulder as reassurance. "It's alright. I'll wake them up," I assured as I neared the bed. "Alright. I'm waiting outside," Ludwig informed as he walked out of the room. I quickly wake them up as they got all their stuff.

Ludwig's POV

As soon as I got outside I see the town has a nicer set, revealing no new gamers had entered the game, probably heard rumors of 'the theory'. Only a few people play it, a few choose not to, because of the rumor everyone spread about this game. Apparently if you spent to much time in the game you will become part of the game or if you die too many times, you become part of the game. It's all bs, that hadn't happened to me or Antonio and we have died like 6 or more times. I hope we beat the game this time.