Cure for the Prince

Hellooo😜 I don't have anything to say so hope you enjoy

Lovino's POV

The King ran up to the figure as I stared at them in confusion. Matthew...Why does that name sound so familiar to me...? We looked at each other and hesitantly stepped forward to the King. We finally got there and stared at the figure as Feliciano and I froze dead in our tracks recognizing the figure. "Wait Lovino isn't that...?" Feliciano hesitantly asked and couldn't finish his sentence as I fell to my knees.

I stare at the figure immediately recognizing him as I suddenly picked him up. "Oi! Where is the medics this man clearly need help King bastard," I turned to look at Alfred as he stared at me with tear stained cheeks and surprise as he stands up and leads us towards the medic room in the castle. Once we got there I placed him on the medical bed as the doctor started examining him.

I got weird and concerned looks from Antonio and Ludwig while Feliciano just stands there in total shock. "What...just happened?" Antonio was the first to break the silence. Ludwig nodded wondering the same as Antonio. "Let's just say the theories Ludwig and Antonio was talking about..." I remembered back as they nodded urging me to continue. "...Well they might be true..."

We were all in total shock as we waited for Matthew's results. I remembered every last memory I had with him as something snapped in my mind. "King bastard. What happens when a quest giver or someone who has a roll in the game's casting dies?" I asked hesitantly as I stared at Alfred who is still crying, only recently calming down a bit, who stared at me surprised.

"Well they are dead until someone resets it by coming into the village. Seeing as you and a girl I know about were the only ones who made it this far, there's a big chance he will not resurrect for a long time. Also since he isn't really vital for the plot line for whatever this is, there is a chance he will... Never wake up again..." He broke down as I sucked in my pride and comforted him by rubbing his back.

He looked at me surprised until he fully broke down and hugged me. I hear Antonio growl slightly as I mouthed an 'I love you' to him while making a heart shape with my hands. He smiled and calmed down as I comforted Alfred by rubbing his back.

Soon...well almost after about an hour or maybe two, the doctor came out with a sad expression as Alfred and I immediately stood up. "Is he alright doc?" Alfred asked concern laced in his voice. "Sorry my King, but his injuries are severe and there is a high risk of him dying or becoming one of those evil things. I'm so sorry King and fair knights, but I can't do anything to help..." The doctor broke the news as Alfred fell to his knees and my shoulders sagged.

It was silent as we both mourned, me not really showing my emotions, but the king let it all out. "First my queen and now my own twin brother..." He mumbled in between sobs as I finally broke as well. Antonio held me close and whispered sweet nothings in my ear as I cried into his chest. "WAIT A MINUTE!!!" Feliciano screamed and startled us all.

"Your majesty, remember the flowers you tested me with?" My brother asked as we all faced him. The king nodded standing up as well. "Well if that valley actually existed... Maybe we can use that to heal the prince...?" Feliciano suggested as the king went wide eyed. "Oh my dudeness... You're a genius! Would you please retrieve the flower for my brother. I will come with you to prove I'm really sorry for what I did and really do care for others...?" The king asked or rather pleaded as everyone looked at me.

"We accept, but you will prove it by coming with us," I ordered as he nodded vigorously and hugged me. "Thank you so much you guys," he smiled as he ended our hug. "Let this quest begin!" Alfred yelled determined as the doctor nodded. "I will look after Matthew till you return. Please do it quickly, I don't know how much time he has left..." The doctor warned as we all nodded in agreement.