Plans and journeys

Hellooo I fricking forgot I saved this picture specially for this book! It kinda actually fits tbh😂 I honestly had the best day ever. I slept in late (It's vacation), started with a shower, finally got outside, people kept talking to me which was a nice change and I finally got to write too. So let's continue

Lovino's POV

We woke up the next day and hesitantly got out of bed. We made our way to the dining room where one of the maids told us to meet them, well not before checking out my Antonio. Antonio took the lead with Ludwig while Feliciano and I followed. "I mean why must she look at Antonio?" I muttered to Feliciano careful to not let Antonio hear what I was saying. "Well it could be because he was shirtless when she came in," Feliciano pointed out also in a voice barely above a whisper as I pouted.

"Aren't you being a bit overdramatic with this? Trust me all the women who has checked Ludwig out made me mad, but I never reacted on it," Feliciano asked as I sighed. "Did you see her? She is absolutely beautiful, kind, polite and everything. She is so much better than me. I'm scared Antonio would notice that as well and he will leave me for better," I kept looking down as I suddenly walk into someone. I looked up and realized I walked into Antonio who came to a stop. "What is it now bastardo?" I asked trying to mask my once sadness with a rude tone.

"Lovi do you really think that?" Antonio turned around to face me as I stared at him confused, before snapping what he meant. He heard that?! Ludwig sensed the atmosphere and took Feliciano's hand leading him to the dining area. "Think... What do you mean by that. I wasn't thinking anything," I covered up and tried to follow the other two, but Antonio blocked me with his arm. "What? It's really nothing. We have to catch up with the others," I made excuses. I was surprised when Antonio pinned me against the wall.

"What the hell bast-?" I wanted to ask, but was cut off by him kissing my lips roughly. Again I was surprised, but soon kissed back. The kiss got gentler as we both separated. "Lovi... I would never leave you. I would never dream of it," Antonio said as I looked down. "Why..." I whisper softly. "Huh what do you mean Lovi?" Antonio was surprised by my reaction. "Why would you die for me? Why do you protect me? Why did you choose me? Why are you kissing me? Why do you care for me? Why don't you choose someone else, someone better? Why do someone as perfect as you love me?" I asked tons of why questions. He only stared at me in surprise. "Lovi..." He finally answered as I only slid down the wall and held my knees close to chest.

Antonio knelt down as well as he finally sat down. "Lovi... Why do you think so little of yourself?" It was his turn to ask the questions as he held me close and let me cry in his chest. I did just that. "It's all true. All those things they said to me. I don't deserve anything or anyone's love and appreciation. 'If they do then it's probably a trick'. I am nothing," I quoted all the things the kids used to tell me back in the days where I came out and even before that. I always acted like it never bothered me but it killed me on the inside. Antonio looked surprised and only held me closer. "Plus if this is all over, you will never see me again. So there's no point in you loving me either. This will only end in tragedy for both of us," I pointed out.

Antonio stopped rocking me back and forth and loosened his grip around me. Oh god Lovino. You just ruined the one thing that made you happy. Great going bastard. I sighed getting ready to stand up as I accepted I ruined everything. Antonio felt me getting ready to stand up cause he held me close again.

"Lovi all the things those people said to you were lies. You are the brilliant, beautiful, special, unique, smart, freaking gorgeous, funny, fantastic, cute, kawaii..." He continued to call me sweet names, some in different languages. I blushed darkly as he finally finished. "And most importantly you're my lover. I will never leave or hurt you. I love you so much Lovino, you are my only happiness. Truth be told, after my parents and after Belle I despised everyone and thought I will never love anyone again or no one will ever love me. You changed that Lovi. I love you with all my heart, that will come to a stop if you weren't here anymore. I love you so much mi felicidad," he admitted as I cried this time from surprise and happiness.