My nightmare of a life(Spamano)

Hellooo I have nothing to say except enjoy this chapter. And sorry if it's short, the next one will be longer, I promise. So anyway let's get this show on the road.

Lovino's POV

I was awoken from the best sleep I had in ages. Being in college has been weighing down on me. Oh, did I forget to mention Feliciano and I are in college. He is studying art and dancing while I'm studying to be a lawyer. We are almost done with college, only a year to go.

Well anyway, I finally got used to the dark room I'm in and see Antonio still holding me close, this time closer and tighter than before. I see his face was twisted into one of sadness. He had tears running down his face and was sobbing quietly.

I got my hand out of his grip and caressed his cheek wiping away the tears. After awhile of this action he stopped crying and woke up. He looked at his surroundings and immediately noticed me and my hand on his cheek still caressing it slightly.

"What's wrong bastard?" I asked dropping my hand, only for Antonio to take it and place it on his cheek once again. I was surprised by the action and a tiny blush was present on my cheeks. "Don't worry Lovi~ I'm fine," Antonio assured, but even my brother could see it's a lie. I frowned at him. "Anyone can see through that lie. Please tell me what's wrong Antonio," I pleaded with him as I sat up, him doing the same.

He let go of my hand. I let my hand fall to my lap. The room fell into a awkward silence as I waited for Antonio to answer. After awhile of silence and darkness filling the room I see Antonio shaking lightly. "Antonio...?" I hesitantly asked reaching my hand out to touch his shoulder.

Instead I was pulled into a hug by Antonio. He started crying into my shoulder. After my surprise I hugged back, rubbing soothing circles onto his back. He finally calmed down enough to talk. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled his head resting on my shoulder. "Why are you saying sorry?" I asked still rubbing circles on his back in a soothing motion. "For showing such weakness. For keeping you awake and not letting you sleep. For making you worry," Antonio listed sighing. "I don't mind. But can you please tell me why you are crying?" I asked pushing him back slightly so I could look into his eyes, to tell if he was lying or not.

He sighed before finally responding. "Promise not to laugh," he said breaking his happy-go-lucky demeanor and replacing it with a serious tone of voice. "I promise," I nodded my head although in my head I already had a suspicion why. "I had a bad dream. It was more like a nightmare. I'm guessing Ludwig has told you about my family problems," Antonio started explaining. I bit my lip, debating if I should tell him or not. I nod my head in response not wanting to upset him more than he already is.

"Well I always have bad dreams about them abandoning me. Sometimes it isn't necessarily my parents who choose someone else over me. Sometimes I have dreams about the only two people who stuck by me my I entire life, Francis and Gilbert my two best friends leaving me. That's how I met Ludwig. He's Gilbert's brother. Anyway, so I just had a dream about it again. But this time it was a little different," Antonio explained sadness clearly heard in his voice. "What do you mean different?" I asked hesitantly. He pulled me closer again and sighed. "Well..." Antonio started explaining his dream, tearing up at times.

I felt my heart break as he explained how everyone he has come to love has abandoned him, well at least in his dream. He finally got done explaining and sighed. "There are you happy?" Antonio sighed then covered his mouth. "Sorry I didn't mean to say that," Antonio apologized as I hugged him closer. "Of course not. In actuality I deal with the same s***," I started crying into his chest, clenching my teeth silently. Antonio pushed me away gently and stared at me surprised. "Lovi..."

"You don't think I have been replaced multiple times. I am easily replaceable and everyone I love has either abandoned me or chose someone over me. I know how it feels and I also have those horrid dreams. The only time I don't get them is in when I'm close to someone," I whisper-yelled at him (Ludwig and Feliciano were still asleep). He looked at me surprised as more tears streamed down my face.