New Life

" Are we still going to the beach?" Jungkook asked the next day as the boys are eating at the kitchen.

"You are such a kid, If Noona is up to it, then we can go" Jin asked as he playfully hit Jungkook as he was attempting to get one of his chicken strips..

"Yeah, we are going, you guys are already pack right, sorry for the delay" Abby spoke out as she entered their kitchen, carrying her bag and putting it on the floor as all the guys looked at her.

"Are you sure Noona?" Jimin asked as he went near her, " We can cancel it, if you are still not feeling great" he said as he followed Abby as she started to make her coffee.

"...Yeah I am up for it plus you guys need to relax... I'm good, no need to worry about me, I am kinda embarrassed that I caused delay yesterday, so let's get going" Abby said with a wink "After we eat breakfast" She then laugh out loud as she pointed out at Jungkook, who had his mouth full and is struggling with chewing his food, nearly choking, they all laugh as Jimin sat down besides Jungkook, tapping him at his back.

"Such a baby, and this is why you are our fetus kook" Jin added while handing Jungkook a glass of water "It's  fine Noona. No need to apologize ...You gave us quite a scare but I am glad that you are now alright."

"Thanks  Mr. world wide handsome" Abby said as she gently pat Jin's shoulder and grabbed something to eat as well .

"See ... even Noona acknowledges that I am world wide handsome" Jin said as he rubbed his chin and winked at them.

"Just eat Jin Hyung ...you are just hungry" Jungkook finally replied as he swallowed his food and drank the water that Jin gave him "... and I am not a fetus! no fetus looks like this" he said as he jokingly lifted his face with his chin, making the others laugh.

"Aist... after I fed you and give you my food.. this kid" Jin said with a roll of his eyes , Jin reacted causing the others to laugh once again

After a few more discussions and hurried preparations to get their things, the boys gave out a huge shout of excitement as they began to drive away from their home and head towards the beach.

"Is it OK that you are driving?" Hobi asked as he looked towards Abby "its a long drive and you might get tired"

"Don't worry Hobs, I got this... besides none of you guys have any license to drive yet... so ...." Abby said as she winked at Hobi "We will do stopover anyways so you guys can stretch, pee poo or get something to eat" she added as she checked their gas gauge "I also need to refuel"

"Seriously Noona, you are the only woman who mentions eating and poop at the same sentence" Namjoon said with a laugh,

" I am always with you guys, if it's not for my ME day, I would be a total tomboy now" she replied with a laugh causing the other guys to laugh with her.

"You're too pretty to become a tomboy Noona" Jungkook said

"Thanks fetus maknae" she said as she winked at Jungkook at her rear view mirror, the guys roaring with laughter now, Jungkook hitting Jin who is sitting besides him

"Why did you hit me?!" Jin protested nursing his arms and looking  at Jungkook

"You called me fetus earlier ! I am not a fetus " Jungkook protested while laughing, they began to tease and bully Jungkook who began to threaten his hyungs bodily harm, "Noona!"

" Settle down boys, I will turn this car around if you call Jungkook a fetus again" the car then went silent as Jungkook gave them a victorious grin, the guys laughing once again

   Abby felt her muscles starting to grow sore from the long drive, she just finished reloading gas when a bunch of girls saw them, they immediately recognize V who wont stop waving at them, and because of that didn't have enough time to grab something to eat or even get some good old coffee, she felt relieve when she saw a little restaurant up ahead and it seems pretty secluded.

       "Wakey up sleepy heads.. we're stopping for lunch" she said as she parked the car to a stop

    After their lunch they stayed a bit to relax but as soon as the people started to show up, she hustled the boys out of the restaurant, to make sure that they wont be recognized at all, energized because of their rest and a full meal, the trip became rowdier and louder at the same time, finally they reached their destination and went towards their cottage.

"Why are we the only ones here Noona?" Yoongi asked as he looked around.

   "This is a private beach, we can stay here during the duration of your off, there is our cottage " she said pointing out in a big cabin a few meters away from them "....there are three rooms..." as soon as she said it, V suddenly shouted,

"Last  one in is a rotten egg!" he said as he began sprinting, the other guys gasped in shock and protest as they too began running , Abby just sighed and gave out a few laugh then began to follow them inside.

Abby watched as the boys played like children , she is currently sitting at a small gazebo by the beach and was wearing pink and black shorts and a loose white sleeveless shirt, in front of her the table is filled with her laptop, phone, a SLR and a mini video camera , she was going through the boys schedule by next week, she sighed as she cannot remove the nagging thought in her head that she had forgotten something very important, after reviewing everything, she put her journal down , settling in an Indian sitting position she began to stretch her arms

    " You feeling alright Noona?" Namjoon asked as he took a seat beside her followed closely by Jungkook "You should join us, you are always working" he said with a smile.

"Just checking your schedules by next week, it's quite loaded, I kept on thinking that I have forgotten something very important, but I can't remember what it was, that's why J have been checking your schedule"

"You... forgot something?" Namjoon asked with a smile, that is impossible Noona, You are very organized and never let us down before simply because you forget something..." We are always perfect with every show because you are there"

    " True" Jungkook said as he began to look at Abbys' bag, she noticed that  Jungkook is looking for something, she then got the other bag and took out one chip and threw it at Jungkook "Here you go Kook" she said as Jungkook smiled and caught the chips,

"Stop it... a lot of staffs are also helping out Joonie, not just me, I'm just giving out orders and organizing things, in a way that's  my specialty, like your specialty is rapping and breaking stuff" she answered, quickly turning her attention back to Namjoon, as she playfully hit his shoulders, causing the three of them to laugh, then Abby's' phone rang.
"Yes boss... yup we are here, yeah uh -huh i understand no worries, do you want it live or taped? ok ... yeah will do .. thanks boss, we will bye"

"What's  up?" Jungkook asked,

"Big Boss wants us to record our off, but it would not be live to avoid people recognizing the place and charging here, he also told me that you guys should avoid injuries at all cost, especially Jimin " she said with a laugh then turned serious once more "We got a big show coming up and rehearsals   will be intense starting next week" she then stand up and grabbed her video camera "Let's  go towards the other boys" she said with a smile and a wink, Namjoon and Jungkook stood up and followed her.

Jungkook watched as Abby walked in front of  them, he felt that he is in big trouble and he couldn't tell no one but he knew that he is beginning to fall in love with their Noona...

-----
dung dung !!!
will add more soon !
I accept suggestions and planning to add another character that one of te boys will fall in love with
you are welcome to suggest which boy and how will they fall in love

ayieeee !!!

xoxoxo