The Heart Remembers

The boys went back to their hotel and went inside their respective rooms for a days' rest before their concert,  Jungkook's mind wandered back to their fan that had cried in front of Namjoon, "Hyung can I ask you something?" he asked turning his head towards the other bed where Jimin is resting, the two of them are currently sharing one room.

   "What is it Kook?" Jimin replied turning his attention to him and setting aside his mobile phone, 

    "That woman that had cried in front of Joonie Hyung, she asked if she can touch my hair, when she did it felt.." Jungkook began but Jimin cut him off

    "Familiar?" Jimin continued for him as Jungkook's eyes widdened as he sat up on his bed, 

   "Did she touched your hair as well or did she do something that was familiar to you.." Jungkook said wondering on why they had seemed to share the same experience

   "No... but when she smiled at me, I recognize it, but this is the first time that I have seen her, but it felt that I have known her before.. like de ja vu"

   "Do you think that the other hyungs felt the same?" Jungkook curiously asked as Jimin shrugged

   "One way to find out, let's ask them." he said as he grinned and pulled Jungkook out of their room..

    The two shadows looked worriedly as the barriers began to tremble and vibrate "Summon the other Guardians, we would need their help to ensure that the memories of this world would not cross over to the real world.." The man asked his companion, who nodded and disappeared, he knew that this would be a possibility since the world continued to exist even without it's creator, He closed his eyes as he felt the memories from the dream world are struggling to break free, wanting to cling to their counterparts from the real realm, they would need to stop that from happening, and they would need the help of the other guardians to ensure that these memories stayed where they are.

At the tresholds

    It has been a year since they Lost Abby and yet Seung gi still struggled, he had kept his promise to go on with his life, living for Abby and her dreams, and yet there is still that void that eats him when he is all alone, he knew that someday the pain will go away and yet, he always find himself wishing deep in his heart that he and Abby can be together once again, he swore that he will continue to guide the boys and they had continued to get in touch, somehow finding strength with each other, he continued walking  aimlessly, unable to determine where he is going until he stopped at the quaint little cafe that he and Abby usually went, he gave out a painful smile as he entered the shop.

   As soon as Mauricia saw Seung gi entered the cafe, She became teary eyed, rushing towards him and giving him a tight hug "I have heard about your lost, I am truly sorry." Seung gi was startled but returned the hug rather awkwardly, his heart ache a little as he became teary eyed but he was able to keep his tears at bay.

    "Thank you... It has been a year..I wished me and Abby could've visited again here together.." he said as he looked around his eyes settling down on the place where they had always used,

    "Come, I will fix you something..on the house.." Mauricia offered as he guided Seung gi to one of the seats, Seung gi followed her like a child,

   "I couldn't...."  he protested as he held on to Mauricia's arm.

    "Nonsense, You are after all my favorite actor." Mauricia stopped his protest short, Seung gi just smiled and bowed a bit, as soon as he settled down and Mauricia is gone from his sight, his gaze travelled around the place remembering on how Abby is fond of this place, he stood up as he saw the pictures taped to the wall, many other pictures has been posted since their last visit, he teared up as he reached and took their picture, his vision began to blur as tears clouded his eyes, the memories flooded back unexpectedly he slumped down on the floor sobbing hard, clutching the picture in his heart..