Stepping into the game

to avoid confusion, names of companies are changed because this is a work of fiction and I dont want any copyright issues at my back.. well except bts and lee seung gi and other kpop artist since this is still a fanfiction eh? but I know that you get my drift ...

-------

" Awesome performance as always guys!" Abby gave them each high fives as they entered the dressing room, Jungkook slumped down on his chair breathing heavily, Abby was immediately by his side , kneeling in front of him, she immediately felt for his pulse, called for a respirator and asked for the other members to step back to give him room to breath, the other guys worriedly did as they were told as they watched Abby assist Jungkook, she pushed him backwards so that he will sit upright, but he kept on slumping forward, she asked Jin to keep him upright, Jin immediately went back behind Jungkook and held him up and gently began massaging his shoulders , grabbing a couple of wet tissues Abby wiped Jungkooks face with it then quickly wiped his face with a dry one, she made him lie down and put the respirator on him to make him breathe easier, after a suspensefull moment Jungkook began to feel alright making Abby sigh with relief, she gently pat Jungkooks cheek "Are you feeling better now kook?" she asked as Jungkook smiled and blushed a bit.

"Thanks Noona, I am much better now" he said with a smile, his breathing slowly returning to normal , Abby felt for his pulse once more and gave out an audible sigh of relief.

"Tomorrow is the last day of the concert, I wont be here but Bee will help you out, promise me that you will be ok kook" she said worriedly, Jungkook nodded blushing furiously,

" Don't worry too much Noona, I just overworked myself today.. I'll be careful next time" Namjoon watched them closely and he felt that he somehow knew what Jungkook was supposed to tell him before..

" We missed the promotion did we?" Hobi asked as they went inside their dressing room. that was their last song and afterwards they stayed out onstage for their fans.

"Yeah you did" Bee said with a smile, and held out a USB and lifted it so they can all see it "But I did record it wanna watch?" she said with a huge grin, the boys happily nodded, an excited chatter filled the air as they settled down in front of Bee's laptop , all of them wanted to see their Noona on TV "oops not yet, changed first you are all sweaty and stuff, you might get sick, then we can watch" Bee said

"You are like a little Noona" Jimin said as he gently tapped the edge of Bees' nose making her blush a bit,

"Well Noona did say that before I let you do other stuff, you all must be comfortable and dry from sweat or you will get sick" she said as she ran her hand through her hair and tied it in a messy ponytail, " So off you go" she said as she prepared the laptop " the faster you guys finished the faster you can watch Noona and trust me you wouldn't want to miss this" Bee said with a huge grin on her face as the boys hurriedly stood up to changed their clothes, Bee blushed furiously and turned her back away from Jimin since he removed his shirt right in front of her, causing Hobi to hit him playfully,

"Seriously Jimin, I know you have great abs and all but can you not do that in front of the lady " Hobj said while laughing, and nodding towards Bee whose back is facing them, making Jimin blush furiously, he muttered a quick apology to Bee and went on his way, once Jimin is out, bee breath out and fanned herself using her fingers "Park Jimin you will be the death of me" she thought as her heart hammered furiously in her chest , she knew that Jimin has great abs but she haven't seen them that close, she is pretty sure that her eyes widened and her jaw literally fell, when he stripped, she prayed that none of the other guys saw that, but she thinks that Hobi saw, that is why he told Jimin off ... if Hobi tell the others or Jimin... she groaned "Earth eat me now" she whispered to herself, she then saw the guys heading back, composing herself she went towards their bags " I'll just go and grab snacks, wait .. would you want to watch it here right now or go home first?"